Your first sheffield job

mcleod

my mate vince has never had a job and he is 55 now :huh:

That's the reason the country is in such a mess now,there are many thousands the same as your mate!.They won,t have it and are never going to have it,if people are fit to work make em earn their benefits.There are plenty of community projects that could be done by the job shy of this country!:rant::roll::(

That's the reason the country is in such a mess now,there are many thousands the same as your mate!.They won,t have it and are never going to have it,if people are fit to work make em earn their benefits.There are plenty of community projects that could be done by the job shy of this country!:rant::roll::(

the reason he never had a job was because he's mentaly impaired,its very wicked of you to mock the sick:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I left school in 1964 with the option of THREE jobs - 1 @ English Steel as a trainee tracer (drawing maps) - 1 @ a small family owned Steel Company and 1 @ a Furniture Shop (I chose the family owned Steel Company as my father always said you will never be "Just a Clock Number" - he was right - worked there 22 years. In those days you could leave on a Friday & know that you could get another job to start the following Monday

Cheers M'Dears

Archived