Your first sheffield job

mcleod

the reason he never had a job was because he's mentaly impaired,its very wicked of you to mock the sick:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn,t know that and I apologise mocking the mentaly impaired is the last thing I would do because my youngest daughter was severely brain damaged due to a botched up birth.So I would be the last person on earth to do such a thing,if its true I,m sorry, if not I stand by my comments!:roll::confused:

I started work straight from school broke up Friday, started Monday WE Franklin's Carpet Cleaners in 1975. I never applied for it apparently my mum did, she said she wasn't having me being a scrounger, and doing nothing and, until now (sadly) I've never been out of work......nor will I be able to work again.

Good on yer mum RIP

use to sell my body to beautiful ladys for money didnt make a lot of cash but enjoyed my work

Flyer you cheeky tart lolol I bet you ended up owing them money (ok I`ll get mi coat )

---------- Post added 20-06-2013 at 17:25 ----------

I didn,t know that and I apologise mocking the mentaly impaired is the last thing I would do because my youngest daughter was severely brain damaged due to a botched up birth.So I would be the last person on earth to do such a thing,if its true I,m sorry, if not I stand by my comments!:roll::confused:

Flyer is being a bad boy today I`ll smack his bum for ya :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Flyer you cheeky tart lolol I bet you ended up owing them money (ok I`ll get mi coat )

---------- Post added 20-06-2013 at 17:25 ----------

Flyer is being a bad boy today I`ll smack his bum for ya :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh i'm so bad, trying to improve but not doing to good a job:P:P:P

I need to move back to Hong Kong soon, with a full container load of household effect. Does anyone know of a good international removalist? Thanks in advance for your help!

Er whats that got to do with your first job? :huh::confused:

---------- Post added 20-06-2013 at 20:14 ----------

Walsh's dept store, radio & tv dept 1974, 10 quid a week.

Archived