Barack Obama ridicules George Osborne

No I don't like him but once is a faux pas, continuing to do it is ignorance. Years ago I used to go in the Birley and a bloke in there always called me Paul. I corrected him no end of times, it got like Trigger with Rodney.

Then a few years ago I was in with a friend and she said he's just called you Paul, I said I'm used to it he's done it over 15 years. She went up to him and said you do know his name is Pete don't you, he said sorry and for rest of night called me Pete every-time I saw him.

I walked in the following night and said ah do Terry, he went all right Paul, with some it's just a waste of time.:suspect:

Brilliant!! :D

No I don't like him but once is a faux pas, continuing to do it is ignorance. Years ago I used to go in the Birley and a bloke in there always called me Paul. I corrected him no end of times, it got like Trigger with Rodney.

Then a few years ago I was in with a friend and she said he's just called you Paul, I said I'm used to it he's done it over 15 years. She went up to him and said you do know his name is Pete don't you, he said sorry and for rest of night called me Pete every-time I saw him.

I walked in the following night and said ah do Terry, he went all right Paul, with some it's just a waste of time.:suspect:

Another good post Paul.

Indeed it seems to say more about the stupidity of the man from the White House than anything else. I'm struggling to see how it humiliates Osbourne. It humiliates the president far more.

I see BEDSOCK is still showing his love for us again.:hihi:

Maybe Osborne just has the kind of face that doesnt really make a memorable impression on people. Not his fault. We all have to live with the clock we were born with.

Wondered what's with the dark conservative lounge suits, white open neck shirts and no ties when they were being photographed. Cameron looked alright because he wasnt wearing a jacket but the others reminded me of 1950s middle aged folk dressed up for a day trip to Blackpool :hihi:

Maybe Osborne just has the kind of face that doesnt really make a memorable impression on people. Not his fault. We all have to live with the clock we were born with.

Wondered what's with the suits, white open neck shirts but no ties when they were being photographed. Cameron looked alright because he wasnt wearing a jacket but the others reminded me of 1950s middle aged folk dressed up for a day trip to Blackpool :hihi:

Hi Harleyman. Have you ever seem this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=l-HqHSkYG-Y&NR=1

Archived