Barack Obama ridicules George Osborne

meh, I had to google how many states there are in USA. Why couldn't you have told us why it was funny ... we're English, how are we supposed to know this stuff? That's five minutes of my life I can't get back because of you, mate!

meh, I had to google how many states there are in USA. Why couldn't you have told us why it was funny ... we're English, how are we supposed to know this stuff? That's five minutes of my life I can't get back because of you, mate!

Anyone who doesn't know how many states there are in the USA probably won't miss 5 minutes of their life anyhow. What would you have done with it anyhow; wasted it posting some rubbish on here?...like you did

Mind you shouldn't the president of the USA know how many states there are that nominate him for the job or not?

Anyone who doesn't know how many states there are in the USA probably won't miss 5 minutes of their life anyhow. What would you have done with it anyhow; wasted it posting some rubbish on here?...like you did

Mind you shouldn't the president of the USA know how many states there are that nominate him for the job or not?

And you did,and I did and so did every other SF er.

Calm down dear it's only the web you know.

Just found this on BBC web site.

Teacher Jeremy Forrest has been found guilty of abducting a schoolgirl.

What planet have you been on , Alien 52?

Where does gorgeous George come into this thread?

Anyone who doesn't know how many states there are in the USA - blah, blah ...
Do you know how many counties there are in England? Without googling.

Maybe he got it wrong because he's actually a ringer, a stealth muslim called Barry, adopted by an Indonesian bloke, and attended US college as a foreign student in '81 with a type of ID card not issued until several years later, you'd say? :suspect::help:

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 18:32 ----------

I'm surprised he didn't call him "Gordon" by mistake. :D
There really should be a *like* button on here :D

Archived