Barack Obama ridicules George Osborne

Did Obama insult Osbourne?

Or did Obama make himself look somewhat boorish and dim?

O'Bama may not like Osbourne. I'm sure that there are a large number of people who neither like nor trust Osbourne.

I suspect that number is significantly smaller than the number of people who dislike and distrust Obama

Did Obama insult Osbourne?

Or did Obama make himself look somewhat boorish and dim?

O'Bama may not like Osbourne. I'm sure that there are a large number of people who neither like nor trust Osbourne.

I suspect that number is significantly smaller than the number of people who dislike and distrust Obama

And that number would be? How many old angry white people amongst the population ? :hihi:

Obama seems to be mostly in tune with America at this period. He's gone one better than George Bush in not rushing into Syria spreading freedom and democracy at the expense of a few thousand young men and women coming home in caskets or wheelchairs

How many people voted against Mitt Romney for Obama in the last election? (Numbers, not percentages.)

How many people voted for Romney (And did they do so because they admired and trusted Obama or did they do so because they disliked and distrusted Obama?) (Again, numbers, not percentages.)

How many voters are there in the US?

How many voters are there in the UK?

Do you really think that the number of people in the US who voted for Romney (because they disliked and distrusted Obama) is less than the number of people who dislike Osbourne?

Do you really think it's only 'old angry white people' who voted against Obama?

How many people voted against Mitt Romney for Obama in the last election? (Numbers, not percentages.)

How many people voted for Romney (And did they do so because they admired and trusted Obama or did they do so because they disliked and distrusted Obama?) (Again, numbers, not percentages.)

How many voters are there in the US?

How many voters are there in the UK?

Do you really think that the number of people in the US who voted for Romney (because they disliked and distrusted Obama) is less than the number of people who dislike Osbourne?

Do you really think it's only 'old angry white people' who voted against Obama?

The GOP'w worst enemies are themselves. Where did they dig up Romney from? I wouldnt vote for a man who belongs to a religion that believes in magic pants nor believes that 47 percent of the population are parasites and scroungers.

I would have probably voted for John McCain when he ran but again they dug up a bimbo from Alaska as his running mate. Ordinarily that could be overlooked to a certain extent but taking into account McCain's age the fact that bimbo was literally one heartbeat away from the White House was too scary.

Perhaps in 2016 the GOP might just come up with someone half decent. Governor Christie of New Jersey might be a good start

I think he'd probably be a good bet. It would make a pleasant change if both sides could come up with intelligent, honest (well somewhat honest ;)) candidates.

It would be nice to return to elections where people vote for candidates rather than voting against the least acceptable.

The GOP'w worst enemies are themselves. Where did they dig up Romney from? I wouldnt vote for a man who belongs to a religion that believes in magic pants nor believes that 47 percent of the population are parasites and scroungers.

How on earth did somebody that represented the top 1% get nearly 50% of the vote?

How on earth did somebody that represented the top 1% get nearly 50% of the vote?

It goes deeper than that. Many who vote republican are not rich or even anywhere near well off. It's a rare moment when I talk politics to anyone where I live but before the last election I got into a bit of a conversation with an elderly white lady who was praising Paul Ryan (Romneys VP running mate) to high heaven. Now I know this lady relies mainly on Social Security, is a widow whose husband left her very little except a nice large house she can hardly afford to maintain.

"So you'd happily vote for a candidate like Ryan who wants to do away with Social Security and Medicare"? I asked her

I got the deer in the headlights stare in return duh? duh?

I leave it to you to try and make sense of voters like her.

Archived