Wednesday's cup final next week

You lot really do make me laugh, just reading back through the previous posts and you're like a bunch of school kids! I have a season ticket and go down to Hillsborough every home match, and to the away ones when we can get, but does it matter if you go to EVERY match or not?I have been a wednesday fan for the last 20 years but I have only recently over the last 2 years been able to get to the matches, but it doesnt mean that Im any more of a fan now than what I was then. I think you guys are just ranting on about anything you can think of to get at each other (typical football fans I know)

Anyway, I hear Wednesday were unlucky last night? Shame to hear about Woody, hope he's better for Saturday. Not sure about Diallo, he looked a bit dodgy on Saturday in my opinion!

Sad to hear about the 2 Wednesday fans that got killed last night on the way back from coventry, respect for them will be shown on Saturday.

Can't wait for Saturday...up the owls!

(PS Robbie_Lovin Ive already checked my spelling so no need for the tooth comb!)

weds to finish 4 from bottom n take 3 points off the pigs on sat.so utd will c how a full house will feel like on sat since they have a rent a crowd from travail agency for crowds :hihi::thumbsup::rolleyes:

:help: :help: :help:

Did you go to the same school as owl ?

Dont go on about attendances :gag: It wont be a sell out because you cant sell whats left , Blades sold 7,000 easily.

You get bigger attendances at the sty but how many of those are given FREE to school kids :suspect:

AND owl, yeah i have a job, thats where i replied from.

I make more in a month than you make in a year on the dole :hihi:

Regards CB

UTB

FTO

my last say :D

Archived