Wednesday's cup final next week

Dole ? :hihi: Yeah im really on the dole i mean you can buy your own business with kind off money you know,because thats what im in the middle of doing.So ok im sure all the people on the dole will be doing that.

You know what i bet you dont even live in canada you just say that because you never go to the games, you havnt replied to my post about ME going to more grounds than you whats up blunt got nothing else to say ? Shame

:help: :help: :help:

Did you go to the same school as owl ?

Dont go on about attendances :gag: It wont be a sell out because you cant sell whats left , Blades sold 7,000 easily.

You get bigger attendances at the sty but how many of those are given FREE to school kids :suspect:

AND owl, yeah i have a job, thats where i replied from.

I make more in a month than you make in a year on the dole :hihi:

Regards CB

UTB

FTO

my last say :D

Really glad to see youre not wound up,CB.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Not last post sorry this is too canadablade ive been too 46 grounds and some more than once, so i think ive been to a few more than you not bad for a female :thumbsup:

10 more than this part timer :D

I just dont get how you go on about us not being fans of SUFC or swfc because we cant get to matches EVERY WEEK.Its like saying I am not British because i am living in Canada..

I will always be a Blade/Brit no matter what and I have the tattoos to prove it. Even if i cant get back every year i pick and choose the best time to fly the 3,000 miles for the best matches as does a wendy m8 who lives not too far from me .

The said lad even wrote a book thats out called " Flying with the OCS"

and just because hes here in Canada doesnt make him any less of a piggy than you.

At the end of the day its all banter leading up to the big match, I knew this thread would be a huge one , I even put in the thread " WIND YOUR NECKS IN" :hihi: :hihi:

No matter what happens saturday wendy cant lose , If we win we were supposed to so you have nowt to be ashamed of :gag:

Regards CB

[quote name=_owl_

You know what i bet you dont even live in canada you just say that because you never go to the games, you havnt replied to my post about ME going to more grounds than you whats up blunt got nothing else to say ? Shame[/quote]

Damn you sussed me :D

And i was replying to you about going to more grounds than me , well done :thumbsup:

But for someone who has been in Canada since you were about -10 or -11 years old I think 36 grounds plus Wembley is pretty good .

And yeah Bladebloke you are the daddy :hihi:

The winding up hasnt even started yet A-M should be fun on here saturday night/ sunday / or monday for those who only have access at work :help:

Regards CB

Jesus Christ...Pigs have 1 good season and all of a sudden there the big boys!!!....If u lot go up u will come straight back down as the directors will pocket all the money and Warncock (i DID spell it right!!!) wont have any money to spend on new players...Anyway there aint any more black strikers available!!!

Anyhooo have heard a rumour we are gonna sign Pressman just for this game.....HA NOW YOUR CRAPPIN YASEN!

isnt this the same cup that the porkers reached the semis in the other year after being drawn at home in every round?.

I seem to remember the porkers talking about it being the best thing since sliced bread at the time.

Or have warner brothers stopped sponsoring it since we won it???

im confused

I think the sponsor that year was Worthington’s, but then there was the F.A cup and the play of final, and before you say it I know we didn’t win any.

But what a season !

:thumbsup::D

Archived