Wednesday's cup final next week

Yes it must have been a great 1 year for ya Malky,which pub did ya watch the games in???

An Owl sits on the kop

A Blade sits at the Bar

Season ticket holders for over ten years, try again!

I take it you are a season ticket holder or will you be walking round Meadowhall with your shirt on tomorrow?

:hihi:

I think the sponsor that year was Worthington’s, but then there was the F.A cup and the play of final, and before you say it I know we didn’t win any.

But what a season !

:thumbsup::D

got to agree it was a good season for you.

tell you what tho, it was either a world class save from seaman or a crap header by pesch that could have denied you a cup final spot.

on another note, and not having a dig at you lot, but if i was a betting man i would have loved to know the odds on you getting drawn at home in each round of both cups (excluding semi two legs) cos i would be a rich man now!. i bet that doesnt happen ever again.

in the season we won the cup we also got promotion and won the pontins league to boot. not bad for a division 2 side.

got to agree it was a good season for you.

tell you what tho, it was either a world class save from seaman or a crap header by pesch that could have denied you a cup final spot.

on another note, and not having a dig at you lot, but if i was a betting man i would have loved to know the odds on you getting drawn at home in each round of both cups (excluding semi two legs) cos i would be a rich man now!. i bet that doesnt happen ever again.

in the season we won the cup we also got promotion and won the pontins league to boot. not bad for a division 2 side.

In the intro to F.A cup games on T.V that save is usually shown, never ceases to amaze me.

:confused:

Don't you just love the pigs squealing about selling 7,000 tickets at Hillsborough. Seems thats about the aggregate of away tickets they have sold all season!!!!!!! Who remembers them taking 300............yep 300 on the long long trek to Barnsley? 7,000 to S6...wowee......probably the first AWAY game for 6,000 of those trampy ****ers.

Do me a favour pigs.

Archived