Wednesday's cup final next week

Don't you just love the pigs squealing about selling 7,000 tickets at Hillsborough. Seems thats about the aggregate of away tickets they have sold all season!!!!!!! Who remembers them taking 300............yep 300 on the long long trek to Barnsley? 7,000 to S6...wowee......probably the first AWAY game for 6,000 of those trampy ****ers.

Do me a favour pigs.

maths doesnt seem to be your strong point i see.......

1500 tickets was sold up on presentation of an ipswich AWAY stub. you do the maths

Don't you just love the pigs squealing about selling 7,000 tickets at Hillsborough. Seems thats about the aggregate of away tickets they have sold all season!!!!!!! Who remembers them taking 300............yep 300 on the long long trek to Barnsley? 7,000 to S6...wowee......probably the first AWAY game for 6,000 of those trampy ****ers.

Do me a favour pigs.

i'll back my support against yours bud. come on 1 on 1. whats your support been like over the years. you won't be able to live with me.

do me a favour pig boy

i'll back my support against yours bud. come on 1 on 1. whats your support been like over the years. you won't be able to live with me.

do me a favour pig boy

Is all this tripe really needed on derby day,"come on 1 0n 1" how old are you for christs sake.Was once threatend on attercliffe by a so called utd fan, to quote"do you no who i am, im bbc pal!"in a thick jobsworth accent.To which i replied "well im itv now f___ off?. It worked because he was that thick he coudnt think of a reply.Good luck to the owls today and hoping to see a good game, hopefully all the numptys will have taken there medication and there wont be any trouble from both sets of fans?:) :)

Is all this tripe really needed on derby day,"come on 1 0n 1" how old are you for christs sake.Was once threatend on attercliffe by a so called utd fan, to quote"do you no who i am, im bbc pal!"in a thick jobsworth accent.To which i replied "well im itv now f___ off?. It worked because he was that thick he coudnt think of a reply.Good luck to the owls today and hoping to see a good game, hopefully all the numptys will have taken there medication and there wont be any trouble from both sets of fans?:) :)

i'm itv lol. yer a funny man mate. jesus you make me glad to be a blade.

:hihi: :hihi: Again well done you got me there didnt you,isnt it about time you headed of to hillsboro pal, youv only got five hors to find the ground, as for coming out Neil warnocks managed to keep it a secret for many a year so dont think ill bother.:hihi: :hihi:

:hihi: :hihi: Again well done you got me there didnt you,isnt it about time you headed of to hillsboro pal, youv only got five hors to find the ground, as for coming out Neil warnocks managed to keep it a secret for many a year so dont think ill bother.:hihi: :hihi:

first of all mate seeing as you pulled me up on my grammar. theres an e in you've a u in hours and an apostrophe in i'll. i don't know dys'lexic pigs.

as for the match meeting mates (do i have to explain what they are) in devonshire arms herries r'd 12 bells. pop in mate i;ll buy thi a pint.

utb fto

Archived