Wednesday's cup final next week

Never in all my life have I come across so many childish remarks,from both set of fans,ok there's nothing wrong in a bit of friendly banter,but when they start getting personal it is time to stop.The match should be set off with the minutes silence for the 2 owls kids that died & secondly a damn good match to come. I hope that both set's of fans behave.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Never in all my life have I come across so many childish remarks,from both set of fans,ok there's nothing wrong in a bit of friendly banter,but when they start getting personal it is time to stop.The match should be set off with the minutes silence for the 2 owls kids that died & secondly a damn good match to come. I hope that both set's of fans behave.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

i'm big and daft enough mate to take personal insults of cyber men. but when they give em they have to be able to take em back. its all banter to me mate can go as far as they want. and if they can't hack it don't start it.

utb fto

Wendys cup final against the Blades next week, what you think the final score will be ?

Owls 1 Blades 2 will do it for me :D

Regards Canada Blade

UP THE BLADES

Well after all the banter , Look what score i predicted on the very first post of this MASSIVE thread :hihi:

Glad to see OntarioOwl is still about, Hows trix pal ?

Give us a bell when you are in the big smoke or i will ring your mobile when i get down your way ..Is it still 9*5 - **8- 7**5 ?

My number is still the same :thumbsup:

Not sure if Owl wants us having a bevvy though if you read her posts :loopy:

Will be in touch

Regards CB

Don't you just love the pigs squealing about selling 7,000 tickets at Hillsborough. Seems thats about the aggregate of away tickets they have sold all season!!!!!!! Who remembers them taking 300............yep 300 on the long long trek to Barnsley? 7,000 to S6...wowee......probably the first AWAY game for 6,000 of those trampy ****ers.

Do me a favour pigs.

· 33,400. at least 5,500 short of a full house - which is very similar to the number of fans who saw the beamback.

That's over 100 grand in ticket revenue they've lost. Perhaps next time we play them (and it could be a long, long time) they will consider giving us more tickets.

:thumbsup:

The reason we didnt sell more is for health and safety reasons...so Im told. I was thoroughly disappointed with today's performance however the greatest song sung today was 'Premiership?You're having a laugh'. You boys should have stuck 5 or 6 past us....Make sure you work on that when you do go up.

You blades fans make me laugh, yu go on about your allocation and you could even sell then 7000 you was allocated! and as for sensible, I noticed someone mentioned earlier about there being no trouble, but I seem to believe that some sheff united fans caused trouble with us owls, wasnt there didnt see any of it, I was in touch much of a rush to get home and see Robbie Williams, as you can probably tell I have had 1 to many to drink tonight, but that doesnt mean I dont have thoughts of the match played earlier. Fair enough we didnt deserve to win, but if you can only beat someone bottom 9near enough) of the table 2-1 then you dont deserve to be 2nd) if we had full defence out their i.e woody then them goals would of never have been in my eyes! maybe its just me but i think wen really did miss him today! I would just like to thank all the united fans for the minutes silence, i thought that was fantastic, and all my thoughts go out to the family and friends of the lads. I didnt know them personal, but the thoughts of what they must be going thorugh,a dn the minutes silence bought a tear to my eye, and I am proud to be a wednesday fan! Good luck to the blades for the rest of the season, we know theyre gunna go up,. however much we dont want them to, but I dont care, even if we only survive by a point! its good enough for me! sorry for waflfing, but like a mentioned earlier I am very drunk and members of my party have been drinking since 12.30pm! Just 1 last thing, glad to see my second team won man u 1-0....com'n you scousers! Up the Liverpool

Archived