Wednesday's cup final next week

Valley boy.... have you been on the bottle ? you are so hilarious ha ha ha . If Wednesday have that much muscle within the Council and Tone (heh heh ) being buddies with old Davey Blunk then why can't the Owls get planning permission for the training ground site ya muppet. I like piggies like you, makes me feel good :hihi:

the future is red and white, and you lot can not stand it.
And whom do you speak for?? Me thiks its "just" the red and white half of sheffield....over the years wednesday and utd have had their up and downs..... our time to climb back up will come...... your time to fall will also come again. Never say never.... Would you have said 10 years ago we would be where we are and a team like wigan would be in the prem.... look at Nots forest... Brian clough would weep.

funny old game football... as for me being a wednesdayite that cant stand utd being the top sheff team at the moment....:loopy: i think you should read some of my posts regards the 18/02.....

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24924&page=68

Archived