Wednesday's cup final next week

You mean the Mickey Mouse cup when we faced Manchester United (soon to become European Cup Winners Cup Winners beating Barcelona) in a time when teams fielded their strongest line ups. Oh yeah an which Chelsea won last year.

Still at least you've got the mighty 'Porterfields Porkers' team of '82 Division 4 championship tankard... sorry trophy safely locked away :hihi:

Oh you do remember us winning a cup? That's an amazing experience I had first hand at Wembley! The Rumbelows League Cup, a so called mickey mouse cup that you can't even win. A cup which got us into Europe.

Who are you to have a go at Wednesday cup record? When was the last time you won anything? :huh::hihi:

sorry to be picky, but it didn't get us into Europe. Finishing 3rd the next year got us in to Europe.

That's right but don't mention that round Unitedites though coz you'll always hear the old 'well we stopped you winning the Championship' speil that you normally get from em. But then that's the mentality of Unitedites, more bothered about what Wednesday don't win rather that what they do win!

Yes it was a good first post actuly, how sad are you to be calling at our 'cup final' arent you the ones who are having it beamed back to piggy lane?making a big deal out of it.You never wanted it a few years back when you had no fans, now all of a sudden you have 'lots' of fans who want to watch you because you LOOK like your going up, which you will now probley mess up :hihi:

Yes it was a good first post actuly, how sad are you to be calling at our 'cup final' arent you the ones who are having it beamed back to piggy lane?making a big deal out of it.You never wanted it a few years back when you had no fans, now all of a sudden you have 'lots' of fans who want to watch you because you LOOK like your going up, which you will now probley mess up :hihi:

http://www.spellcheck.com

The Blades are helping out our South Yorkshire neighbours Rotherham by doing that beam back and giving them the dosh from it.

Another reason for the beam back is we could have sold 20,000 tickets to SWILLSBOROUGH but we only got allocated 7,000 :gag:

I wish i could make it over but, having just been to Costa Rica and Latin America over the Christmas and New Years Holiday I cant get the time off work.

I was there for the 3-1 drubbing we gave you at BDTBL when if it wasnt for Pressman would have been 10 so got lots of good Derby day memories :D

Regards CB

Hmmm. it's actually scheduled as a Coca Cola Championship fixture according to the press. They must have all got it wrong.

Typical Blade though - you don't actually know what a cup final is, having never been in one!

Is that so?so count how many time the blades have their name on the f.a cup & compare to wendy's

http://www.spellcheck.com

The Blades are helping out our South Yorkshire neighbours Rotherham by doing that beam back and giving them the dosh from it.

Another reason for the beam back is we could have sold 20,000 tickets to SWILLSBOROUGH but we only got allocated 7,000 :gag:

Regards CB

So the Blades knew Rotherham were going to the wall several weeks ago when they annouched the beam back?? You're not the only club help Rotherham.

We could have sold 40k to the Lane and i'm sure didn't receive the 7k you had.

Archived