Wednesday's cup final next week

I'm not really looking forward to the derby game. I expect us (Blades) to win, but the only decent deby game I can recall for years is the 3-1 home win at Bramall Lane a few years ago.

If we lose to Reading tonight, I'll be looking forward to it even less.

Wednesday 2 Blunts 1

Best + Maclean for Owls.

with the form best is in (against palarse) im happy for him to be up front for you.

mclean has never scored a goal at this level, so im happy with your striking options

Robbie, you know the reason for that though mate, this flamin ticketing strategy. We had the same policy last time when we had about 27k at Hillsborough with another ticketing strategy, which if i remember rightly Wednesday knew it was a mistake at the time.

Personally there's loads of crap flying around on here when we shoudl be focusing on what i think will be a cracking game. :D

sheff utd had the same ticketing strategy this season.... and ours was a sell out (granted smaller stadium)

but yea.... lets focus on tonight then sat :D

I wish i could make it over but, having just been to Costa Rica and Latin America over the Christmas and New Years Holiday I cant get the time off work.

Regards CB

Yeah yeah part timer, God you piglets really get on my nerves.Go on about your team and whatever and i bet youve only been two one game, which was probley when you played us ! Idiot

Up the owls!

Yeah yeah part timer, God you piglets really get on my nerves.Go on about your team and whatever and i bet youve only been two one game, which was probley when you played us ! Idiot

I'd love to see how he managed to get a ticket if that was his one and only game he's been to :huh:

I'd love to see how he managed to get a ticket if that was his one and only game he's been to :huh:

Probley bought them off some other piglet, part timer. Does he know they played tonight? I see half of the so called 'united' fans were on here as well tonight. Some fans :hihi:

Probley bought them off some other piglet, part timer. Does he know they played tonight? I see half of the so called 'united' fans were on here as well tonight. Some fans :hihi:

I never realised you were stalking us Blades fans owl :suspect:

So not attending every match means you are not a fan ehh? :loopy:

But they cant scott, i've been banging on about the ticket strategy that prevents fans from buying them.

Would that be the same ticket strategy used with Blades fans as well ?

Blades have still sold out their allocation for both derby matches now.

As a wendyite used to say to me Swings and roundabouts , always remembered him telling me that , We are the top team in Sheffield now and have been for a few years now but,theres no excuse for you not to sell out for the local derby match especially when you are at home and especially when it might be the last one for a while :hihi:

Wind your necks in :D

Regards CB

I wish i could make it over but, having just been to Costa Rica and Latin America over the Christmas and New Years Holiday I cant get the time off work.

Regards CB

Up the owls!

I was travelling the length and breadth of England before you were even born following the Blades because I am guessing you are still in junior school judging by your spelling .

Not that i have to explain anything to you but i will enlighten you.

When i came over on holidays I got a pig ticket the same way i got a Liverpool away ticket for the semi final of the Carling Cup (BBC connections ) :D and not the TV station :gag:

As for me being a part timer :loopy: Just wondering how many grounds you have seen wendy play at Fowl ? It gets expensive coming over 3,000 miles to see the Blades but,

I have been to 36 grounds ( some of them many many times because we have been stuck in the same division for so many years ) And also went to Wembley for the Blades/Palace paly-off final :help:

Not bad for a part timer Idiot

Regards CB

Archived