Wednesday's cup final next week

Check you last post fool:loopy: :loopy:

did you ever do english in school??

i dont mean this in a funy way or anything...... but are you a retard? when i read your posts they never make sense, and i have put it down to 2 things.... your either socially retarded or just very illiterate

Nah,bigger club not bigger(or better) team.

ahhh thats the one..... the thing is, it just doesnt seem like you are the bigger club anymore..... not trying to cause an arguement regards to that one though.

Common sense at last-well done sunshine,you'll get there in the end......:D

you called me sunshine *swoon* :love:

half of your posts dont even make sense..... eg.... " Rock on robbie, got to go got some gloss paint to sit and watch dry ????" i believe what you may have wanted to say is "Rock on Robbie. Anyways, got to go, got some paint to sit and watch dry" (also note you should not have put question marks as this makes it in to a question!)

although i do see where your coming from here.... and you do have a semi decent point..... are you not supposed to be the "bigger" team......

lets face it.... its nobodies cup final, as it is just another routine 3 pints for us :D

YES I AM , BUT I CAN SPELL POINTS?????:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

Archived