Wednesday's cup final next week

Did i say YOU werent a fan ? Numpties? least they go to the game i know some people carnt go but im saying dont go on about the match if you wasnt there you carnt possible have a opinion if you werent there to watch it !! Anyway im off to coventry tonight so i have to say what it was like seen as im going

I have been to Coventry 3 times so I can tell you what its like , Again not bad for a part timer :D The best time being the 1-1 draw in the FA Cup in 1998 magic day that was and the replay at BDTBL was even better :D

Regards CB

Yeah yeah part timer, God you piglets really get on my nerves.Go on about your team and whatever and i bet youve only been two one game, which was probley when you played us ! Idiot

have you not noticed he is called "canadablade"? do you think there maybe a reason for that? perhaps he lives in canada???

anyways..... i do know canadablade used to go to a lot of games home and away when in england......

Yeah heard you have had a few bevvies with the same lad i know :thumbsup:

I sure have been to lots of home and away games :|

Some of the farthest being Brighton, Portsmouth (when the linesman got knocked out ) Ipswich a couple of times, Norwich etc etc

Regards CB

God its fun winding you old men up, at the end of the day we are better than you. Good night all i am off to bed seen as i have just got back from coventry to watch my football team (lose again) as i am a real fan not a part timer, and i dont live far away and call myself a football fan like soom fool on this site good night all you sad old men, who i know are going to reply to this thread. See you all soon :D

God its fun winding you old men up, at the end of the day we are better than you. Good night all i am off to bed seen as i have just got back from coventry to watch my football team (lose again) as i am a real fan not a part timer, and i dont live far away and call myself a football fan like soom fool on this site good night all you sad old men, who i know are going to reply to this thread. See you all soon :D

Winding us up :hihi: :hihi: Bringing a knife to a gun fight aint winding anybody up :gag:

As for the part time stuff again, I told you in an earlier post i have been to 36 grounds and most of those more than once plus Wembley, AGAIN I will ask how many you've been to and no pork pies :confused:

And reading your posts, You really should stop wasting your money going to matches and think about going back to school to learn to write properly, Its annoying trying to sort out what you are rambling on about :huh:

As for being better than us :loopy:

Blades won 21 with and a plus 27 goal average and 71 points

Wendy won 8 with a minus 15 goal avergae and 34 points

Yeah i see what you mean there Owl :hihi: :hihi:

Regards CB

UTB

I am winding you up, your replying to my posts?i dont know how many away grounds i have been to actuly but if u want to count them for, me go ahead iv told you how many matches ive been to.You see im not going to get all my ticket stubs out and count them like you probley have you sad old loser. Anyway about your point about the table, you aint going to go up in second place beacuse leeds or watford are easy going to catch you up, i mean you are going to lose saturday, leeds have got a game in need, its not very many points left for you is it my love.Anyway i have other things to do il check later for another post by you though dont worry sweetie :D

Goodbye all

Archived