People who shouldn't buy from the reduced section.

Picture this andy. You are poor and vulnerable. You make a few mistakes in life and find you owe thousands in council tax etc. You end up on the streets.

So it's debt rather than a couple of coppers buying off the reduced shelves. Making a bit of progress.....

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 01:19 ----------

See post #88 :)

Yes - it doesn't provide a link - the bit to debt does though.

I'm a working man, I hit on a double of straight Uraguay and Brazil -9 tonight, made me a nice lump. So I now have a bit more money than i had compared to everyone else.

How the hell could that possibly excuse them being murderous scumbag criminals?

you are talking dangerous rubbish mate

I'm not trying to excuse murder. I'm pointing out how it increase in line with inequality. And decreases with decreasing inequality.

If we seek to understand it, then we can prevent it.

I'm a working man, I hit on a double of straight Uraguay and Brazil -9 tonight, made me a nice lump. So I now have a bit more money than i had compared to everyone else.

How the hell could that possibly excuse them being murderous scumbag criminals?

you are talking dangerous rubbish mate

Equating a football match bet with the wider discrepancy of our society is loathsome dude :roll:

Picture this andy. You are poor and vulnerable. You make a few mistakes in life and find you owe thousands in council tax etc. You end up on the streets.

Family all gone. No real support. You are 19/20 and end up living rough. You could see the 'bright lights' of London (like many do) and end up going AWOL at Kings Cross station. How many young 'homeless' go missing each year?

If you live on the streets the chances of meeting a violent end I would suggest are 99% more likely than living at home in a stable family home.

To say otherwise is a nonsense.

This is quite common. And there is little support out there for young men, because the authorities don't deem them to be 'vulnerable'. The murder and suicide figures show that it is these types of people who most often end up dead. They are very vulnerable indeed!

So it's debt rather than a couple of coppers buying off the reduced shelves. Making a bit of progress.....

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 01:19 ----------

Yes - it doesn't provide a link - the bit to debt does though.

So! You would steal food from a homeless person?

Living in a mortal hell?

Well start with somewhere better than ranting on about coppers buying from the reduced shelves in supermarkets then.

I started a thread; "Rentiers, let's talk about the real parasites", it contained most of the stuff I've been banging on about for god knows how long now.

It was deleted.

So I started this one instead.

So! You would steal food from a homeless person?

Living in a mortal hell?

No - I wouldn't steal food from a homeless person. There is no evidence at all that homeless people rely to any extent to the reduced shelves in supermarkets either.

And buying reduced food in a supermarket (or a BOGOF for that matter) is not stealing. If I tried to get a food parcel from a charity claiming poverty that would be a different matter.

Archived