People who shouldn't buy from the reduced section.

This is quite common. And there is little support out there for young men, because the authorities don't deem them to be 'vulnerable'. The murder and suicide figures show that it is these types of people who most often end up dead. They are very vulnerable indeed!

Agreed. I just hope and pray that some of the posters on here - sat in their ivory towers in nice safe suburbia - never have too go thru the living hell that others are suffering at this very moment.

Imagine this you peeps. No money. No family. Nothing.

Sat on the streets of London/Random town. Random violent men and women in the same situation. Some with serious mental health issues that 'care in the community' dropped. Constant attacks on your person.

And then TELL ME IF IT'S ALRIGHT TO GET A CHEAP LOAF??????

I'm not trying to excuse murder. I'm pointing out how it increase in line with inequality. And decreases with decreasing inequality.

If we seek to understand it, then we can prevent it.

So I was pointing out i had a punt that has made me a load of money tonight. Has it made anyone more or less murderous? It's made me richer than others so it has "inequality" TM

If it hasn't then why does other people getting a break make people OK to get murdery in your view?

So I was pointing out i had a punt that has made me a load of money tonight. Has it made anyone more or less murderous? It's made me richer than others so it has "inequality" TM

You winning a small amount of money from a company owned by a very wealthy individual will have actually reduced inequality. So you winning, is win-win for us all.

If it hasn't then why does other people getting a break make people OK to get murdery in your view?

I never said it was ok to get a bit 'murdery'.

I did however say, violence is wrong, be that chopping somebody up, stopping somebody growing food, or a well off person depriving a poor person the opportunity of buying something from the reduced section.

School yard politics. You can do better than that.

Agreed. I just hope and pray that some of the posters on here - sat in their ivory towers in nice safe suburbia - never have too go thru the living hell that others are suffering at this very moment.

Aye.

Imagine this you peeps. No money. No family. Nothing.

Sat on the streets of London/Random town. Random violent men and women in the same situation. Some with serious mental health issues that 'care in the community' dropped. Constant attacks on your person.

And then TELL ME IF IT'S ALRIGHT TO GET A CHEAP LOAF??????

It's shocking that we still have homelessness, and at the same time, we pay millions in benefits to landowners, for them not to use the land (which they or their ancestors stole), for the public good.

And if a homeless person camps on the idle land, they can expect to be persecuted by the police.

And then the copper probably drives to the shop using taxpayer fuel to buy reduced section bread, it beggars belief.

Aye.

It's shocking that we still have homelessness, and at the same time, we pay millions in benefits to landowners, for them not to use the land (which they or their ancestors stole), for the public good.

And if a homeless person camps on the idle land, they can expect to be persecuted by the police.

And then the copper probably drives to the shop using taxpayer fuel to buy reduced section bread, it beggars belief.

It's unreal. And some morons actually like The Queen on here!! Mass robbing land owning scum of the highest order!! Let's all bow our heads simple folk - they are better than us!! :gag:

It's unreal. And some morons actually like The Queen on here!! Mass robbing land owning scum of the highest order!! Let's all bow our heads simple folk - they are better than us!! :gag:

I like the Queen, she's the epitamy of public service.

And on that note she has become the first reigning monarch to win the Gold Cup which even republican people like you must surely celebrate?

No - I wouldn't steal food from a homeless person. There is no evidence at all that homeless people rely to any extent to the reduced shelves in supermarkets either.

And buying reduced food in a supermarket (or a BOGOF for that matter) is not stealing. If I tried to get a food parcel from a charity claiming poverty that would be a different matter.

Care to show us this 'non evidence' dude?

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 02:19 ----------

I like the Queen, she's the epitamy of public service.

And on that note she has become the first reigning monarch to win the Gold Cup which even republican people like you must surely celebrate?

Horse Racing V British citizens suffering. In turmoil. Glad you have yer priorities in the wrong order. Public service?? Go google. Jesus :)

Archived