People who shouldn't buy from the reduced section.

I wonder if the likes of 'Waitrose' have a reduced section?

They do. Very nice it is too.

I guess they do. I have only been to Waitrose once or twice, so I am no familiar with what they sell.

Does Marks and Spencer have a reduced section?

I'm not sure how well-to-do the police are. According to the Prospects site they start off at around 23K. Not impoverished, but I'd hardly call them wealthy, especially if they have families to support.

And if they are special constables, they'll be on a lot less.

I wonder if the likes of 'Waitrose' have a reduced section?

Not a section as such but items close to their sell by are marked down.

This is so us poor pensioner types are not shown up when we are browsing the under £15 wine section.:hihi:

I'm not sure how well-to-do the police are. According to the Prospects site they start off at around 23K. Not impoverished, but I'd hardly call them wealthy, especially if they have families to support.

And if they are special constables, they'll be on a lot less.

Rampent and Chem1st have such strong view on anyone in uniform or authority.

you dont win against either of them. like the gob****e in the local they will just shout louder or longer.

Rampent and Chem1st have such strong view on anyone in uniform or authority.

you dont win against either of them. like the gob****e in the local they will just shout louder or longer.

Chemist already is!

If you have nothing o say, say it loudly.

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 19:35 ----------

Malthus was a prize idiot, he was wrong and has been proven to be wrong.

---------- Post added 20-06-2013 at 23:47 ----------

Don't be an imbecile. A single person on £21k v a single person on £6k.

Only large families get anywhere near £25k and a large chunk of that goes to their landlord.

---------- Post added 20-06-2013 at 23:54 ----------

No, I was lamenting them for taking advantage of a food source increasingly relied on by the poorest in our society.

If I wanted to get sectioned I would get myself sectioned. I have no desire to be sectioned, I'm not a violent person, and I dislike violence very much.

Violence can be; chopping/beating/shooting somebody up, denying them access to land to grow food/live upon/work upon, exploiting a food source and causing another undue hardship.

I don't think violence does people any favours. Especially the victims of the violence.

There might be somebody unemployed through no fault of their own, facing jail for being unable to pay his council tax, going hungry tonight due to there being no reduced food for him, whilst a morbidly obese and handsomely remunerated person is living the life off riley.

So where does the bulk of a police officers pay go then?

Do they not have large families? Do they not have mortgage/ rent to pay?

Still the fool.

I have been shopping and when walking past the reduced section there were 4 coppers who were on duty, they were buying all the reduced items.

I gave them what for and shook my head at them, they ought to be ashamed of themselves. They get a decent salary, they should not be shopping from the reduced section. The reduced section should be for poorer members of society. Pensioners shouldn't be shopping there either as they are no longer poor.

The reduced section should be for the unemployed and low wage workers.

People on decent salaries, or generous means tested benefits (pensioners and the disabled), should not be shopping in the reduced section. By shopping in the reduced section they make life much more harder for the genuine poor.

What do you think?

Should comfortably off & wealthy people buy up all the cheap food, or should they pay full price and leave the reduced section goods for the people who are struggling?

I know people who fake it!

You know! they wear designer clothes that they have bought from the reduced section at the local out door market , these clothes have labels on the out side but are fakes ,They should leave these clothes for poor pensioners like me.

My daughter has a Gucci handbag and watch to match' she bought them from a car boot Near Dronfield they were reduced by about two thousand pounds and no one can tell the difference from the real McCoy even though no one has ever seen the proper stuff, around us any way.

She should have left these reduced goods for poorer people as she has a job in the Market that pays her megabucks but! as she is in the Market she still gets all the end of the days reduced bits and we all tuck in thinking we should have left it all to go in the skip so as it can then go to the tip and feed the sea gulls and rats.

Archived