People who shouldn't buy from the reduced section.

Think you should read back what you posted,i said it annoys me when people take basket fulls,you replied what a stupid comment,first come first served.And how do you know i havent/still am in a position like that.

Your sentence doesn't make sense but I will try to answer you in a simple way so you can understand - my OH buys stuff from the reduced section because we have very little money and are able to eat nicer food for a lot less money - NOW do you understand ?

I don't understand why you are getting so worked up about it tbh.:confused:

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 21:10 ----------

The ones who take basket fulls of the reduced items annoy me .

Why does it annoy you ? Can you not understand that some people have very little money and have to buy their food from the reduced sections ?

I ask you again - why does this annoy you exactly ?

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 21:12 ----------

Im alright jack,stuff anybody else attitude then do you.Hope it all rots in ya fridge then:hihi:

Why would you wish that anyones food would rot in their fridge ?

That's not very nice........

Some people have no option but to buy food when it has been reduced - why would you try to make it to be a shameful thing ?

Why try to ridicule them and take away what little dignity they have left ?

Shame on you .

I have been shopping and when walking past the reduced section there were 4 coppers who were on duty, they were buying all the reduced items.

I gave them what for and shook my head at them, they ought to be ashamed of themselves. They get a decent salary, they should not be shopping from the reduced section. The reduced section should be for poorer members of society. Pensioners shouldn't be shopping there either as they are no longer poor.

The reduced section should be for the unemployed and low wage workers.

People on decent salaries, or generous means tested benefits (pensioners and the disabled), should not be shopping in the reduced section. By shopping in the reduced section they make life much more harder for the genuine poor.

What do you think?

Should comfortably off & wealthy people buy up all the cheap food, or should they pay full price and leave the reduced section goods for the people who are struggling?

And where did this happen .(1) In a store.(2) In your imagination.

I guess they do. I have only been to Waitrose once or twice, so I am no familiar with what they sell.

Same here. I have never known a supermarket so over priced as Waitrose.

I suspect their customers have no idea how much they are being ripped off compared to the same items in other supermarkets. I can suggest their customers are that loyal, they have never even ventured into other supermarkets, and therefore are none the wiser.

I have been shopping and when walking past the reduced section there were 4 coppers who were on duty, they were buying all the reduced items.

I gave them what for and shook my head at them, they ought to be ashamed of themselves. They get a decent salary, they should not be shopping from the reduced section. The reduced section should be for poorer members of society. Pensioners shouldn't be shopping there either as they are no longer poor.

People on decent salaries, or generous means tested benefits (pensioners and the disabled), should not be shopping in the reduced section. By shopping in the reduced section they make life much more harder for the genuine poor.

What do you think?

Should comfortably off & wealthy people buy up all the cheap food, or should they pay full price and leave the reduced section goods for the people who are struggling?

I think the management of any grocery store should be free to selll to anyone who patronizes their business, at any price irrespective of their social circumstances

Dont the poor and low income get food coupons in the UK?

I've seen people on food stamps buying more and fancier stuff than others who are not

What do you think?

Maybe you should just feed all the 'poor' people with all the chips you seem to carry on your shoulder all the time.

Are you this miserable in 'real' life or do you just put it on for the forum?

You only get one life - try living it a little instead of wallowing in every one else's share of self pity.

Your sentence doesn't make sense but I will try to answer you in a simple way so you can understand - my OH buys stuff from the reduced section because we have very little money and are able to eat nicer food for a lot less money - NOW do you understand ?

[/color]

Why does it annoy you ? Can you not understand that some people have very little money and have to buy their food from the reduced sections ?

I ask you again - why does this annoy you exactly ?

Isnt it the same reasoning that when a shop sells of reduced items they limit you by stating only three per costumer.

My thoughts on this is, rich or poor there is alot of greedy people in this country

So where does the bulk of a police officers pay go then?

Do they not have large families? Do they not have mortgage/ rent to pay?

Still the fool.

A police officer has a higher income than an unemployed person. It's as simple as that, after taking into account rent/mortgage etc.

There might be a few single police officers with lower household income than a large family on benefits, but he has only one mouth to feed, when they have multiple mouths to feed.

To suggest somebody with an income of £20k+ is poorer that somebody with an income of £3k (call it £7k if we take into account landlord benefit and the poll tax benefit) is ludicrous. You are the fool.

Maybe you should just feed all the 'poor' people with all the chips you seem to carry on your shoulder all the time.

Are you this miserable in 'real' life or do you just put it on for the forum?

You only get one life - try living it a little instead of wallowing in every one else's share of self pity.

Forums are for Discussion e.g. opinions etc. Chem has started this thread, and got input ! Obviously your contribution has gone off topic and personal !!!!

Archived