People who shouldn't buy from the reduced section.

Yes i am,i wouldnt be so greedy to take basket fulls for myself,like you obviously would.And were you get arrogant and selfish from is really baffling.

Well said Gazza. Some peeps are obviously natures Tories. Even have the affront to rob the poor on the checkout :roll:

Cheers ramps,nice to know someone else in on the same wavelength.:)

But I thought they said they WERE poor. Did I miss something or are we rationing what poor folk can eat?

And what's the policy on buy one get one free? Minimum wage only? Only if you claim child benefit ?

That said, back in the 90s a friend of mine was scratched when working in morrisons as they were pounced on by bargain hunters when they brought out reduced items.

Still so arrogant chemist......how do you think you know anything about the stranger standing in front of you...except your own prejudiced pre-conceptions....

A police uniform let's me know their salary. And when thousands upon of thousands of people in the county are struggling on £2.5 and £3k a year, and now being forced to pay council tax to fund the police (whose precept rose above inflation). I do not think it fair for police to buy from the reduced section, when they get a decent wage and can afford to pay full price.

anyway its illegal to give food away on its sell by date (what is usually on the reduced section) away........and the really poor can and do get same food out of the bins behind the supermarkets.for free

The bins are often locked and fenced off.

Archived