People who shouldn't buy from the reduced section.

Would suggest rather than "inequality kills" in big letters being the case, drunk threatening cretins kill, mainly with a blade or bottle.

But they kill less frequently, if there is less inequality...

its not down to income its down to disposable income.

those coppers could have had 5 kids and a hefty rent. who are you to decide on appearances how much spare cash they have?

Do you always judge by appearance?

Absolute garbage. How many Police Officers do you see at food banks??

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 01:01 ----------

Would suggest rather than "inequality kills" in big letters being the case, drunk threatening cretins kill, mainly with a blade or bottle.

So, everybody who is poor and threatened with evictions and massive council tax bill arrears is a cretin and thug??

But they kill less frequently, if there is less inequality...

So we set policy on walking the murder rate of the tiny percentage of society who do kill gradually down by giving them money like a primative tribe sacraficing it's kids to a percieved murderous deity?

You don't half talk some utter **** chem.

So we set policy on walking the murder rate of the tiny percentage of society who do kill gradually down by giving them money like a primative tribe sacraficing it's kids to a percieved murderous deity?

There is a well know link with inequality and the murder rate.

Do you want more murder or less murder?

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 01:08 ----------

I did - how does people who aren't poor buying from the reduced shelves in supermarkets lead to poor young men being the most likely to suffer violent crime?

Increases inequality, and inequality kills.

Picture this andy. You are poor and vulnerable. You make a few mistakes in life and find you owe thousands in council tax etc. You end up on the streets.

Family all gone. No real support. You are 19/20 and end up living rough. You could see the 'bright lights' of London (like many do) and end up going AWOL at Kings Cross station. How many young 'homeless' go missing each year?

If you live on the streets the chances of meeting a violent end I would suggest are 99% more likely than living at home in a stable family home.

To say otherwise is a nonsense.

There is a well know link with inequality and the murder rate.

Do you want more murder or less murder?

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 01:08 ----------

I'm a working man, I hit on a double of straight Uraguay and Brazil -9 tonight, made me a nice lump. So I now have a bit more money than i had compared to everyone else.

How the hell could that possibly excuse them being murderous scumbag criminals?

you are talking dangerous rubbish mate

Yes but that still doesn't provide any evidence that non-poor people buying off the reduced shelves in a supermarket contributes to inequality.

What percentage of poor young men rely on reduced shelves in a supermarket? Rarely see any in our local Tesco's - plenty of pensioners, mothers with young kids. None of our service users that I can think of use them (I've worked with homeless for 20 odd years).

Archived