Who is Barry Soetoro?

Who is Barry Soetoro and why is his history so shrouded in mystery?

Does he have something to hide?

I think there are questions that should be answered.

I think this is very lame indeed. Third rate stuff.

You've probably never seen a modern Harley let alone ridden one. Stck to your Lambretta. You wont fall off that..... I hope :hihi: :hihi:

I think I've probably ridden more motor bikes in my lifetime than you have, and road test different types before I buy rather than making my choice based on the T shirt I wear.

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 17:52 ----------

I think this is very lame indeed. Third rate stuff.

Right up your street then.

I think I've probably ridden more motor bikes in my lifetime than you have, and road test different types before I buy rather than making my choice based on the T shirt I wear.

It's almost like you don't want to discuss your claims...

Try here for a pretty comprehensive debunking of birther claims.

http://www.thefogbow.com/birther-claims-debunked1/

Perhaps people like Old Tom dont realize that Hawaii is an American State and became one in August 1959.

The fact that a man who had a black father who was born in Kenya and later married a white woman from Arkansas and became the parents of a future President must have started quite a few far right politicians foaming at the mouth. They really went overboard when it was also discovered that his middle name was Hussein.

From there on all the garabage started. When Donald Trump openly accused Obama of not being an American citizen a birth certificate was actually produced. This was about a year ago

I fail to see why a person in the office of a President should respond to all the stupid accusations made against him by ill informed, bigoted individuals.

To do so would only lower his own dignity and that of his office.

The Tea Party have consistently waged a war of character assassination against him. They have been a disaster in Congress and contributed to the fact that this current Congress has the unenviable record of passing the lowest amount of legislation of any Congress in the past 70 years

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 17:18 ----------

Good to know. What's Mobylette marketing these days ? :hihi: :hihi:

I had a Mobylette 50 back in the day. It had been mildly tweaked and used to make 45 m.p.h. flat out with a favourable wind.

Well clearly you two are more familiar with that particular bike than I am. I usually confine my choices to the types of bikes I watch at the TT not ones that you use to deliver pizzas when you aren't on SF.

Harleyman. Don't get me wrong a Harley is a great bike for America where it is required to haul rather more lard around than bikes over here, and the average owner can't lift his leg over anything more upright. My preference is for something with rather more power than my wife's car, and rather less weight.

Well clearly you two are more familiar with that particular bike than I am. I usually confine my choices to the types of bikes I watch at the TT not ones that you use to deliver pizzas when you aren't on SF.

Harleyman. Don't get me wrong a Harley is a great bike for America where it is required to haul rather more lard around than bikes over here, and the average owner can't lift his leg over anything more upright. My preference is for something with rather more power than my wife's car, and rather less weight.

I'm 5 ft 10 and weigh just under 163. Dont get much better than that at my age.

The fastest bike I owned was a Norton Dominator and for it's day it really was a fast machine

Sometimes on weekends I take a spin up in the mountains along a stretch of highway between LaCanada and Wrightwood, a distance of some 90 miles. There are long straight stretches, sharp curves and gentle curves along the way and meandering along at a steady 50-60 MPH time to catch occcasional glimpses of miles and miles of fantastic scenery in the valleys below.

The young bloods like to speed race their Yamahas, Suzukis whatever up there also and every few miles or so there are little wooden crosses with bouquets of flowers along the road sides. Take your pick hotshot. An enjoyable leisurely ride or the County Coroners Dept scooping up your brains and intestines spattered all over the highway?

There is no forgiveness whatsoever doing over a 100 and making even the slightest error but I expect with all your experience as a biker you already know that :D

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 20:38 ----------

I had a Mobylette 50 back in the day. It had been mildly tweaked and used to make 45 m.p.h. flat out with a favourable wind.

My first bike was a BSA Bantam. Wish I had one in cherry condition. Must be worth a packet these days.

I have a K1200LT in Florida (I think the 'LT' stands for 'Light Truck' ;)) and a (somewhat 'long-in-the tooth') R1100 RT over here.

The K12 didn't get much use last winter (About 50 miles in late April) because I was recovering from surgery. But hey! My timing was excellent (I thought) and I was 'repaired' in time for the summer riding in the Alps.

Unfortunately, 3 weeks after I got here a group of particularly nasty little Bacteria thought otherwise and I can't ride the bloody bike I've got here this summer, either.

I expect the mountains will be here next year.

I have a K1200LT in Florida (I think the 'LT' stands for 'Light Truck' ;)) and a (somewhat 'long-in-the tooth') R1100 RT over here.

The K12 didn't get much use last winter (About 50 miles in late April) because I was recovering from surgery. But hey! My timing was excellent (I thought) and I was 'repaired' in time for the summer riding in the Alps.

Unfortunately, 3 weeks after I got here a group of particularly nasty little Bacteria thought otherwise and I can't ride the bloody bike I've got here this summer, either.

I expect the mountains will be here next year.

Or 'Fat man bike' as we sometimes colloquially term them around here.

'Light truck'.:hihi:

Archived