Green welli brigade slaughtering wildlife.

It seems as though they are at it! again.

The landed gentry inc the royal estates are destroying the eggs of raptors inc Buzzards who have only just escaped extinction in the last 25 years.

This is being done to protect the pheasant population all of which is bred in captivity so as they can be released and then shot by Rambo lookalikes dressed in green wellies and camouflage .

The pheasants in question do not even fly away unless they are chased by menials with dogs ,the well healed brigade then blast these birds out of the air and then leave them to who ever will be bothered to pick them up.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Buzzards or indeed any other birds take pheasants as they prefer rabbit and smaller food sources such as rats etc .

So it seems as though the very institutions that are supposed to protect our wildlife I.E.The estate owners are the one that are destroying it in the name of sport?????????????.

It's a contentious issue but it isn't all Buzzard nests that are being destroyed, it's those that are within the grounds of said gentry as I understand it.

the point is, there's far far less buzzards than pheasants, yet they can change the rules just to suit a very small minority of rich ********

the point is, there's far far less buzzards than pheasants, yet they can change the rules just to suit a very small minority of rich ********

You know im glad im not like them even with all their money and privilege.

They are worse than chav scum!

In all my years attending shoots, I have never seen any Rambo lookalikes wandering around in wellies and tweed. Most of the people look like your average person.

Shot pheasants are picked up on organised shoots. They are often taken by those who have shot them, or they are sold on by the estate.

I did say it was contentious.

Look on the bright side. If they do away with too many Buzzards the stupid farmers will have a bigger rabbit problem :)

It seems as though they are at it! again.

The landed gentry inc the royal estates are destroying the eggs of raptors inc Buzzards who have only just escaped extinction in the last 25 years.

This is being done to protect the pheasant population all of which is bred in captivity so as they can be released and then shot by Rambo lookalikes dressed in green wellies and camouflage .

The pheasants in question do not even fly away unless they are chased by menials with dogs ,the well healed brigade then blast these birds out of the air and then leave them to who ever will be bothered to pick them up.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Buzzards or indeed any other birds take pheasants as they prefer rabbit and smaller food sources such as rats etc .

So it seems as though the very institutions that are supposed to protect our wildlife I.E.The estate owners are the one that are destroying it in the name of sport?????????????.

It is their land,so can do whatever they want.It is the menial dogs that pick them up.

Archived