Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Sounds like a cracker from Tonge - and a goal from Akinbyi that will do him a world of good.

Thankfully, the minutes silence was respected by all from what I could hear - what a first half for the red and white wizards

Now come on - bury them.

I SO wish I had a ticket.

I'm trying to listen to the match on radio sheffield on a digital radio and i don't think I've ever heard worse commentry. It's an effing disgrace. 2 blokes talking over the top of each other all the time and hardly mentioning whats happening in the match.

I'm trying to listen to the match on radio sheffield on a digital radio and i don't think I've ever heard worse commentry. It's an effing disgrace. 2 blokes talking over the top of each other all the time and hardly mentioning whats happening in the match.

Their two fans,one a blade and one a pig.

Two good goals and should have been more. Dyer fluffed a great goalscoring chance but apart from that he impressed again. Akinbiyi looked better as well and took his goal superbly.

1st half hour was crap and then up until they got the very dodgy penalty they were never in it.

So easily could have been 4 or 5.

Well we outplayed the Owls for 79 minutes & a dubious penalty got them going & nearly snatched an undeserved draw.But good luck to the Owls for the rest of the season.Lucky L***s got another penalty & another player sent off,that is 8 penalty's this season,the highest in the Championship,but 11 points in front now & 10 in front of Watford,going all to plan at the moment.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Didn't go to the match (I was working) but, when I got back home about 3.45pm there was a message to ring my son urgently. On the blower at once, he said would I like to see the 2nd half live.

He's got a multi-satellite system at home, and the nice people running the Beam-Back to the Lane were sending the signals via a satellite at 12.5 degrees West, and free-to-air. In 5 minutes I was in his house, watching the match live on his TV. Not as good as being there, but you can still soak up the atmosphere. Commentary was by John Helm.

May I take this opportunity to thank Stanley Cassidy, who supplied the information onto the internet about the frequency, satellite etc.

Blades could and should have been 4 up before the Wendy penalty (which I thought was a bit soft), but they did in my opinion have a better shout for one a bit later on which was not given. If it had ended in a draw I would have been gutted, but justice was done and the best side won, but we could have made it easier for ourselves.

Bragging rights DEFINATELY in S2 and as they were singing at the final whistle :-

And now are you gonna believe us, the Blades are going up !!!!

:thumbsup::D;):love::thumbsup:

Archived