Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Saturday's game against QPR is a cat B game which means its £19.00 for adults on the Kop!

As for Kids deals, A Quid a Kid offer is available at The Lane on Saturday, U'16's can gain entry to any area of the ground for just £1 if they purchase a match ticket before the day of the game!

Matt

Sheffield United defender Alan Wright is believed to be a target of Championship rivals Derby County.

Although the 34-year-old left-back is a popular figure at Bramall Lane, he is now on the fringes of the Blades first team.

After the way Derby's backroom staff behaved during & after the match I would not give Derby our T lady nevermind a player.Stuff Derby

Sheffield United defender Alan Wright is believed to be a target of Championship rivals Derby County.

Although the 34-year-old left-back is a popular figure at Bramall Lane, he is now on the fringes of the Blades first team.

After the way Derby's backroom staff behaved during & after the match I would not give Derby our T lady nevermind a player.Stuff Derby

popular? with who??

Tosh, what's the story, mornin' glory ??

What did the Derby backroom staff do to raise your hackles ?

The story about Wright is not mine,it was on a Blades Supporters site & as for Derby,the way they behaved towards Warnock when they had a player sent off & I don't like Derby anyway,so that's my reason.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Derby County have made their second loan signing in two days, taking Sheffield United left-back Alan Wright on a one-month deal.

pah- good- get him off our wages- i think that we should be loaning more of our fringe players out anyway!!!

so come on people- who do you think that warnock should be buying in the close season for the premiership????

pah- good- get him off our wages- i think that we should be loaning more of our fringe players out anyway!!!

so come on people- who do you think that warnock should be buying in the close season for the premiership????

How about Alan Smith - should get him cheap now. A bit below the belt I know, but he used to play for dirty L**ds, so that makes him a fair target.

PS. I hope he recovers !!

Archived