Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

That is great news that Webber is back,we have missed his talent in the team,we alway's seem to play better when he is in the team.Warnock is facing a dilemma with his squad,who to pick & who to leave out.I can understand Warnock but it is better to have cover for all positions on the pitch than not.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

BLADES STAR IN PUB BRAWL ARREST

SHEFFIELD United star Alan Quinn has been arrested over a bar brawl which left a man in hospital.

The 26-year-old midfielder, a Blades regular, has been quizzed over claims he attacked a man in his local pub in a row over a game of pool.

His alleged victim - a 39-year-old from Hillsborough - needed hospital treatment for a head injury following the incident in The Pheasant Inn on Station Lane in Oughtibridge - close to Quinn's home.

Probably fed up of having things thrown at him from the upper tier of the Bramall Lane stand, and lost it. Really I don't know why he was dragged away, but one thing last night took the edge off it. I was sat up there, and there was a fair turn out of half brained morons, who spent a good deal of time baiting the Reading fans. Other people have said there were things being thrown down from the BLUT. After the game, Hahnemann went to their fans and gave a shirt away, quality gesture - another player came over to talk to a very young kiddy, quality gesture.

How do the good old blades fans react - a full coke bottle got thrown at the goalie, which landed in the crowd.

Am I missing something, or do these full weight idiots/ losers/ no brained pratts realise what they are endangering here.

Or do they like having parts of the ground empty.

No action from the stewards, one of which who was sat two rows below where these fools were sat.

We might be playing Premier football, but it won't look good with another section of stand closed, with the financial loss that could be incurred.

Most of the fans were fantastic last night, sorry but some of them are a disgrace and should stay out of it for good. Call themselves blades???????????

Looks like we might end up in trouble for that.

http://icberkshire.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0300reading/tm_objectid=16738046&method=full&siteid=50102&headline=club-backs-kitman-after-being-booted-out-by-sheffield-name_page.html

Archived