Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Blades: Kenny, Kozluk, Armstrong, Collins, Morgan, Jagielka, Montgomery, Ifill, Tonge, Horsfield, Akinbiyi. Subs: Flitcroft, Shipperley, Webber, Kabba, Unsworth.It is great to see Webber back.This is a strong team Warnock has picked.UP THE BLADES

Well thats another game lost,I think we have made too many changes.I remember Keegan doing the same when they were 14 points clear at the top of the Premiere League.I just knew we would lose today,in the DM Morgan said the Blades fans should not take QPR too lighty,well it seem's the players thought that not the supporters,a missed pen,an og & 1 on the break.Lucky L***s did it again,4 players sent off against them in the last 3 matches includes 1 today.Are the referee's trying too give L***s the 2nd spot it seem's so.Not so happy Blade

Stats for game

SUFC v QPR

8 Goal Attempts 10

3 On Target 9

5 Off Target 0

0 Hit Woodwork 1

4 Corners 1

18 Fouls 23

0 Offsides 1

1 Yellow 4

I agree Tosh. Too many changes - why don't we know which strikers to pair up, why was Unsworth so poor when he came on, why did we look all at seaat the back, why can't we do the basics right and what on earth was Ifill doing taking that penalty? Three one up and its a different game. We've just paid 1.75m for Ade, and Horsefield is an ex premier striker, and we let a midfielder who isn't having the best of times, step up for that.

Ifill let himself and us down today - and he knows it. Akinbyi + Horsefield - its your job to take that responsibility and to deal with it on the pitch.

Blackwell will be loving this. Its in our hands - we cannot afford another one like that. QPR should have had six and we couldn't have complained.

Hopefully a good tanking of Crewe should put things right.

Anothet not so happy blade, but still think we'll do it automatic.

I would have thought Aky would have taken the penalty,he is full of confidence,but what got me ,it said on the radio that Bircham whispered in Iffill's ear before he took the penalty,it must have been good to take him out of his stride.I said to the wife today we have to watch Bircham & Furlong today & it happened.I think Warnock should have started with Aky & Kabba & used Horsfield as a sub,it is near the end of the season & new players gel straight away or take 6 or so matches to get used to the other player's.But I think Warnock gambled today & he lost.I think with the next few game's L***s have & Watford could be the defining moment of our season,to let 1 of them take our place would be devastasting.But feeling down & I hope we can put on a good show against Crewe who I might add scored 3 against Reading a few matches ago & they got 2 today.UP THE BLADES

Archived