Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

I thought Ifill did ok when he came on and it was good to see the crowd support him instead of jumping on his back.

Thought Kabs looked ok as well - lost the ball a couple of times but seems to have gotten out of the habit of falling down all the time.

Ref was a complete idiot.

I thought Ifill did ok when he came on and it was good to see the crowd support him instead of jumping on his back.

Thought Kabs looked ok as well - lost the ball a couple of times but seems to have gotten out of the habit of falling down all the time.

Ref was a complete idiot.

did you not see kabba diving yet again in the box then??

ifill did ok?? i dont see it myself, he didnt do anything

Ifill made a few good runs and got some balls in - both him and Kabs kept up the pressure to get us some corners at the end.

he did better than previously granted, but still nothing of note.

kabs if you ask me did nothing again, made one decent run if i remember rightly, and walked round pitch again

So loathsome L##ds ride their luck again,while we get yet another stonewall pen turned down again;thats 4 now and they're not even debatable (Reading away-cost us at least a point;Preston away last min -cost us 2 points;Trotters at home-luckily didn't cost us;and now last nite.)Wot are these refs on ? Saying that ,the game should've been sewn up long before that.Somebody is going to get a hiding off us when the luck changes,hopefully on April 18th........:wave:

:) not very good tonight. Premiership you're havin a laugh. Wednesday are crap but we KNOW we are :)

Yes you are CRAP , so why not go on the wendy chat and have a snivel about losing to Cardiff 1-0 and about Millwall only being a couple of points behind you :hihi: :hihi:

No doubt if it had been the piggies playing crewe last night at swillsborough on a snow covered frozen pitch you would have thrashed 'em 5-0 right ? :loopy:

Regards CB

UTB

FTO

Crewe are fighting for their lives,so they are going to have all 10 players back for most of the game,to snatch a point if they can.L***s were so lucky again Palace gifted them 2 goals the defending was worse than ours,the 2nd goal hit the underside of the bar twice before crossing the line,but Palace ran them ragged in the last 25 minutes & deserved a point,at least Wrighty & Peschy did a job on Watford & they should have lost,but a draw is better than nothing.The one thing that puzzles me is we can play like a Premiership side against the like's of Reading & play like a relegation contender against the lower teams,we always struggle against them I would love to know why?? & the refereee on friday night was a total joke,if that wasn't a penalty then he needs to go to specsavers.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES.PS & I am fed up of hearing Blackwell spouting his mouth about us all the time,he should shut his mouth & look after his own club & not forget who turned him into the manger he is today,it's time he showed Warnock some respect.

Yes you are CRAP , so why not go on the wendy chat and have a snivel about losing to Cardiff 1-0 and about Millwall only being a couple of points behind you :hihi: :hihi:

No doubt if it had been the piggies playing crewe last night at swillsborough on a snow covered frozen pitch you would have thrashed 'em 5-0 right ? :loopy:

Regards CB

UTB

FTO

Don't go using the old frozen pitch argument, it was the same for both teams and i don't think it affected the game in anyway. I watched it expecting United to batter Crewe as they we're the worst team i've seen at Hillsborough in years (and that's saying summat!). You did batter em, attempts were something like 20 - 3, but Crewe defended with their lives and even i must admit you should have had a stonewall pen and the ref always stopped play instead of playing the advantage. I dunno why Warnock keeps bleating on about having a Premiership ref all the time though, you're in the Championship (for the moment anyway) and the only time the Championship fixtures do get a Premiership ref is when there are no Prem games on that weekend.

Oh and we did beat em 3-0 in January ;)

While we're all upset about Friday, some things are more important than football, despite what Bill Shankley says :)

On the 4th June this year, myself and two others will be running Cancer Research UK's Race for Life, a women-only race to raise money for the treatment and prevention of cancer. As we're all mad Blades, we're posting messages on many of the Blades sites asking for support.

We're racing particulary in support of our friend Kirsty who wanted to do the race, a lass I met through supporting the Blades who lost her Mum to cancer less than a year ago.

We're hoping to raise as much as possible in memory of all the people we know who suffered this horrible disease, both men and women.

Many of you will know people who'll be taking part in this race and may have already sponsored some of the runners, but for those who haven't, please donate as much as you can afford via the following link... and look for two cheerleaders at Luton, it'll be myself and Kirsty :D

Many thanks in advance.

Norton aka Linz

Our Race for Life Sponsor Page

Archived