Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Im so Pi$$ed off. I have been saying it for a while now that i have a bad feeling. people on here tell me to be positive but how can we really!? Crewe and only got a draw! We can't use the weather conditions as an excuse at all.

Warnock really wants o give his players a kick up the backside. It looks like were going right to the wire! What an atmosphere the Leeds game is going to be!

Phil Jagielka has been voted the top player in FourFourTwo magazine's Top 50 Football League players.:thumbsup:

There you go all you doubters out there. Something positive.:)

We all need to be positive now. United wont get promoted unless we stop doubting them and get behind them!!:clap: :clap:

Don't go using the old frozen pitch argument, it was the same for both teams and i don't think it affected the game in anyway

Yeah you are right Bobo :suspect: Up until half hour before kick off the match was in doubt but, I am betting pressure from SKY had a lot to do with the decision to play the match at all .

Like you can see from the picture though theres no way the pitch affected the game in anyway :huh:

http://www.sheffieldtoday.net/getedimage.aspx?ImageID=353544

Regards CB

UTB

FTO

Yeah you are right Bobo :suspect: Up until half hour before kick off the match was in doubt but, I am betting pressure from SKY had a lot to do with the decision to play the match at all .

Like you can see from the picture though theres no way the pitch affected the game in anyway :huh:

http://www.sheffieldtoday.net/getedimage.aspx?ImageID=353544

Regards CB

UTB

FTO

Oh so players don't get injured on a normal pitch then!

It snowed really heavily for about 45 mins but there is a thing called undersoil heating which was turned on and it stopped snowing about 30 mins before kick off. Anyway if you saw the match on SKY then you would have seen Kamara on the pitch saying that it would 'take a stud' the only thing he mentioned about the snow was that it was sticking to the ball and that might make it difficult to see, which i thought might have helped United seeing as they were the ones with 20 or so attempts at goal. But then again you probably won't have had all this build up at the start, not sure who broadcasted it in Canada. The ball was really the only problem as even when it wasn't covered in snow it was still hard to see (dunno why we don't have orange balls anymore)

Oh and i'm sure United wanted to make sure the game would go ahead so they had the SKY money in their coffers (and before you start on that yeah i know we're skint ;) )

Sounds like Lucketti was faking his injuries because he didn't want to play for Preston anymore. We did desperately need a new defender, but I've heard he is a bit slow. Hopefully he will fit in quickly with the team.

One of my friends is disgusted with the signing and keeps on about ****tu, but was ****tu even an option?

My daughter won a competition as school this week. Autographs from the whole squad and the program from the Crew game signed by Jaggers :D

Lucketti has to hit the ground running. If he does, he will be a big + for us for the final push.

Archived