Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Anyone else off to coventry tomorrow- over 5500+ blades going down there- should be an amazing atmosphere!!!!

I have a good feeling about this game actually- the first i have had in a while!!!

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADSSSS!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Well, as you know i'm an owl but i've always said that you'll go up and still stand by that.

I think the next two agmes for you are big tests. Coventry is a tricky but winnable game. Keep a hold on the experienced players and you'll be fine, otherwise they may spring a suprise.

Two players we have to be careful of is McSheffrey & Wise,Wise has scored about 5 goals in 8 appearences,but I would like to see Dyer back in the team,as we outplayed Reading when he made his debut.Coventry are 11 matches unbeaten at home so we have got to be careful,but we have to start the game like we did against Reading if we can play like that night I cannot see any problems with us getting promoted.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Archived