Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Come on trotters..... whats wrong with you lot.... throwing the season away again...last minute nerves...... is Mr warthog still pushing for promotion?? stop looking over your shoulder and get on with the job....

here comes Tweeds.....???

I know it sounds daft, and i wish we were in that situation, but with United being able to have a bit of cash to spend seems like it's gone to Warnock's head and he's bought for the sake of it. Did you really need Akinbiyi & Horsfield? It seemed Shipperley, Kabba & Webber were doing OK when they were paired up but now he's bought Akinbiyi he HAS to play him because he spent money on him. His obsession with strikers could cost you (it won't, you'll still go up :( ).

By the way heard on another board that there's been a bust up between Unsworth and Warnock, anyone else heard this?

4-3-3 ??????

Didn't work last time, so why try it again? :huh: Is Warnock relishing the drama or something? :confused:

it was a 4-4-2 with webber on left wing.

to say we was poor in the first half is a massive understatement. morgan at fault for first, and another defensive mistake for second too.....

second half we came out fighting and put some real pressure on, and it looked like we could claw ourselves back in, we just couldnt get the ball in the back of the net.

few things that stick in my mind from today, jags playing left back and webber playing left wing, with armstrong well im not sure where he was meant to be.

no gillespie or ifill on bench, nor unsworth. it seems to me that warnock no longer wants to go for promotion. he is ruining our promotion push.

after todays decisions on who to play where and when it seems to me he has lost the plot, and although ive never said this before, i think now is the time for warnock to go.

also flitcorft should be dropped from sheffield, not just the squad.

on a side note, ricoh arena is an amazing ground, overly impressed by it. although there PA bloke sounded a right gimp.

great support by the united faithful, we deserved better

Am I missing something coming from the trotters here?Just 2 points from safety and all u can do is slate us.As 4 the Blades performance today;what is Warnock on ? How can a so called Blades fan try his hardest to throw promotion away ? Felt sorry 4 Monty today.:loopy:

Am I missing something coming from the trotters here?Just 2 points from safety and all u can do is slate us.As 4 the Blades performance today;what is Warnock on ? How can a so called Blades fan try his hardest to throw promotion away ? Felt sorry 4 Monty today.:loopy:

monty was taking people on today, couldnt believe it :-o

also taking corners and even a free kic. really what is all that about?? all to the kepper too. he played well again though

Well, if they don't want to go up, I wish they'd tell us before I forked out for the last four matches.

I really, really want to be confident, but this is wazzing me right off. Top two nearly all season, good football, good atmosphere and everyone seemingly pulling together for once. Finances right, new buildings, ground expansions. Yes, for the first time in years things seem right behind the scenes, and its come together on the pitch.

Then - transfer city - loads of changes - and no I haven't been to Coventry today, but it doesn't sound good at all.

If there's trouble in the dressing room it needs sorting out NOW. If Neil is getting it wrong, he needs to be big enough to cough it, and deal with it, and get back to what we did well before Xmas.

As I said, I want to believe its still on, but how on earth Neil can talk about this being a turning point, and that he's even more confident of promotion - he's only deluding himself.

Time to look in the mirror Mr Warnock, and ask some difficult questions - cos the answers are going to be right there in front of you. Other than that, watch the videos of the Reading game and QPR game, followed by todays match and learn some lessons.

Some of us will be here in ten, twenty and thirty years time and will pay for the privilege.

He may have been offered a job for life, well I'm a supporter for life and will gladly pay out for life, and NO ONE'S ego is bigger than this club.

PLEASE GET IT SORTED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to RS we played in a 4-3-3 formation with Webber playing on the wing with Ade on the other wing & Shipps in the middle,I said we had to watch McSheffrey he can be a tricky player,but playing Jags on the left wing what was Warnock plying at.

Archived