Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

According to RS we played in a 4-3-3 formation with Webber playing on the wing with Ade on the other wing & Shipps in the middle,I said we had to watch McSheffrey he can be a tricky player,but playing Jags on the left wing what was Warnock playing at.In the 2nd half we out played Coventry, but what has happened to the goals up until xmas we were one of the top goal scorers in the Championship.We have to play 4-4-2 it is our best system,when we have played any other way we are totally rubbish,it seemed in the first half that we were relegation fodder,but jammy L***s do it again in the 90th minute.Where was Unsworth & Iffill?? & Morgan was a joke as early as the 1st minute we nearly let them in,he has gone from Capt Courageous to pathetic in a couple of games.It was only a month ago we were 14 point in front of our nearest rivals,so come on Neil stop mesing with the tactics & get back to the system that has brought us success up until xmas.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Warnock needs to accept that it was a **** choice of team and tactics and get on with not making the same mistake again. It doesn't seem like he's able to accept yesterdays team selection was a joke. Maybe Macca should take him to one side and have a word.

I don't know - I've slept on it and still feel negative. Why do I think that Neils ego is at the back of all this - blade through and through, job for life etc etc. Why so many strikers, why unbalance everything?

The only guarantee is more heartache before the end of April, cos Leeds/ Watford are lapping this up and are on a major roll.

I could put up with the play offs, but Leeds taking automatic would be too much.

It's a good job Leeds drew yesterday. Our next away game against Norwich is crucial, we need to win to keep Leeds at bay.....

Both sides now have a difficult run of games so it's going to be very interesting over the next few weeks.

It's a good job Leeds drew yesterday. Our next away game against Norwich is crucial, we need to win to keep Leeds at bay.....

Both sides now have a difficult run of games so it's going to be very interesting over the next few weeks.

Crystal Palace are going to have a big say in all this as well ****.

Its still in our hands though and even a draw at BDTBL against weeds takes yet another match off the fixture list.

I mean lets face it the Blades are like a 99-1 longshot in a horse race trying to find the wire and i think we will , i might need some :help: but i still think we did enough early in the season to go up automatically.

Cant see us getting anything at Norwich to be honest and lets hope Coventrys great home form lasts for one more week :D

By next saturday i think we will be 4 points up on Leeds with a game in hand .

Prove me wrong Blades.

Regards CB

UTB

THE BLADES ARE GOING UP

THE BLADES ARE GOING UP

AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE US,

AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE US.

AND NOW YOUR GONNE BELIEVE USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE BLADES ARE GOING UP :clap:

come on people, lets get some support behind our players.

yes warnock messed up saturday (and it disappoints me he cant hold his hands up and say it was his fault for saturdays results.

ive always stuck up for warnock, but now he is pushing me to the limit.

anyways, it looks like i may be going down to carrow sat if i cant get day off work :D

Warnock puzzled me by saying it does not matter what tactics we played,the players were poor in the first half,it does matter what tactics you play it is the difference between winning or losing.Pearce at Man City apologised to his fans for the tactics he played,he admitted he got it wrong.Warnock should have done the same.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Sorry Neil but tactics do matter.

If you play players out of position you lose balance which is VITAL.

We need to revet to the simple 442 we played when Webber and HMS played up front.

That's what got us where we are.

Robbie - couldn't agree with you more. We are all in it together, that includes Neil, but he is looking to blame everyone but himself. I would be far happier if he'd just come out and say - alright, I got it wrong - but I fear there's more going off behind the scenes than we are likely to get to know about.

Archived