Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

god, i am so worried! i can see it happening all again:blush:

is it auto prom? please reassure me!!

Starting to look like the same old story I agree, but at the end of the day, if we would have started the season poorly and found ourself in the position that we are in now, Im sure we would'nt be feeling as negative as we are???

Anyway as for saturday, The first half performance was poor, but as stated, it was down to the 4-3-3 formation that Warnock fielded, It makes me wonder if we even send scouts out to watch teams prior to playing them, cos if we do, maybe it's Warnock who does'nt listen to the scouts report and just does things his way instead?

Certain clauses in players contracts are clouding Warnocks better judgement, he feels that due to appearance fees etc, that players need to play regardless of current form / fitness, just to meet contract needs.

Im not completely negative about whats happening though, Im still trying to find the positive that Leeds still have to play Crystal Palace, Reading, and us The Mighty Blades!, before the end of the season, and Im sure they have that sitting in the back of there minds as well.

I think what we need is to absolutely spank a team to gain confidence within the camp again??? I dont think we will get it next week, in fact a draw would be a good result considering Norwich's recent form????

But anyway, Danny Webber fully fit again? Shipps and Kabba also available, maybe would need to get rid of some complacent players and actually field our strongest team????

Matt

FOR SALE - First Come / First served!

Season ticket for last four home games this seasn, Worth roughly £85.00 but due to a genuine reason for sale (brother moving to Canada) and Im taking best offer on it!

Hoping to get rid asap, and If within reasonable travelling distance, will deliver!

Matt

FOR SALE - First Come / First served!

Season ticket for last four home games this seasn, Worth roughly £85.00 but due to a genuine reason for sale (brother moving to Canada) and Im taking best offer on it!

Hoping to get rid asap, and If within reasonable travelling distance, will deliver!

Matt

give you 50 bars mate

looks like im going norwich on sat too COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZAAAAARDS

Robbie have you heard anything about Unsworth & Warnock having a barny?

only rumours, but after his omission from the squad saturday it would seem these rumours do have something about them.

you see that was the main problem i had with sat, we played chrissy armstrong in middle of park, and jags at left back.

why not play either unsworth or armstrong (both natural left backs) at left back?? instead we had to put up with make shift ones, geary/jags/kozzy (granted kozzy went right back)

we need to sort something out this weekend, other wise i can see a scoreline like when we visited portman road last season (6-1 was it?)

norwich are a dangerous side when they wanna be, and i can see robbie earnshaw having a field day with our defence as it stands

Although Unsworth played well at the start of the season, like a few other players he seemed to go downhill. I'm not sure that he is any better than Armstrong, and I don't think he should have any complaints at being left out for a while. He is at least partly to blame for our reason bad run, for acting so stupidly and getting sent off and missing 3 games when we were already struggling with injured defenders. Even if he did make it back into the 1st team, he would miss 2 games when he picks up his next yellow card as he will be on 10 yellows.

Archived