Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Will Nearly Warnock do his party piece this season, and keep the Unitedites on the edge of their seats all season, then do his party piece and win nothing again. :)

i am an owl and i have 2 £20 bets on united not to go up and i look like i can win hey hey

Ive heard a whisper that your players were a little drunken and being a bit rowdy at Cheltenham races yesterday :nono::hihi:

I've heard many whispers that your players couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo but hey, our players get paid to play football and as the league table shows, we're just a smidge better at that than your lot!

So why not just sod off and go chat on your thread:thumbsup:

Now now, quite a few peeps on this thread always like to put there two penneth in on the wednesday chat thread.

Put ya toys back in your pram and put ya boobs away :hihi:

Here's my two penneth: p*ss orf !!

Headlines tomorrow - SHEFFIELD UNITED IN BUST UP SHOCKER.

Neil Warnock - Sheffield United's outspoken manager, and rumoured to be the most hated man in football, gave his doubters more ammunition yesterday by only taking his favourites on a trip to the races. Phil Jagielka, recently voted the Football leagues best player, was left behing as Warnock said -" You've had your day out son, I'm the boss and I say who goes."

Morgan and Short were given prime roles in protecting Gillespie and Quinn as they raced to and from the bookies, placing bets in record time, while Paddy Kenny was told by Warnock to stay at the Pie counter and make sure the refershments kept coming.

Rob Kozluk was handed the entertainers role, doing impressions of Paul Sturrock and Stan Ternant, whilst simultaneously balancing on a pair of ridiculously coloured football boots last seen being worn in a documentary on United's blades fanatic manager.

Warnock was heard to say " That'll show 'em that I know what position to put players in".

Archived