Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Has anyone seen the video that Warnock has made of the official utd site ,it's a right laugh.

Watched that and thought Warnock came across very well.Tongue in cheek and then listened to football heaven and brian totally slagged him for it.

shouldnt this be tonge?? hes the only player who looks like an horse :hihi:

He may look like a horse, but look at his performances since getting bk into the First team line up, he's more like a stallion, and Im not one to knock a player who scoreds a top-notch free kick against the pigs at Swillsborough!

Matt

For Sale :-

1 x Adult Season Ticket - The Kop Stand - £50.00

I have a season ticket for the remaining four home games of the season for sale, My brother has gone off to Canada for 6 months leaving me his season ticket to sell!

The remaining 4 fixtures are Southampton, Hull, Leeds and palace and are all classed as Cat A game, meaning the overall face value of the tickets is £84.00, but Im just looking for £50.00 for it!

First come first serves as im trying for a quick sale before the weekend, can deliver also within a reasonable distance or alternatively you can collect from S2 area or some other agreement can be made!

Please pm me for info / Offers!

Matt

For Sale :-

1 x Adult Season Ticket - The Kop Stand - £50.00

I have a season ticket for the remaining four home games of the season for sale, My brother has gone off to Canada for 6 months leaving me his season ticket to sell!

The remaining 4 fixtures are Southampton, Hull, Leeds and palace and are all classed as Cat A game, meaning the overall face value of the tickets is £84.00, but Im just looking for £50.00 for it!

First come first serves as im trying for a quick sale before the weekend, can deliver also within a reasonable distance or alternatively you can collect from S2 area or some other agreement can be made!

Please pm me for info / Offers!

Matt

Ahem.....:nono:

Please read this - http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=87296

Archived