Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

But how could this be classed as touting ahen im asking below face value, plus it would be a genuine sale, with official changes of names on the season ticket etc should it be needed, all above board!

May I also point out it says "Non Transferable" on the front page of the season ticket.

If you went to the ticket office and asked for the name to be changed on it, you're liable to have it taken off you so I certainly wouldn't try that one.

If you are insistant on selling it, I'd just hand the book over and hope that the person you sell it to doesn't do anything silly in your brother's name. With the client code and book number, the club would trace everything back to your brother.

Norton glad to see the Cancer Research UK’s Race For Life to raise money towards research into the prevention of cancer on your website.My sister & her daughter are doing it as well.My wife has Breast Cancer & she had a Mastectamy last week & is doing fine.My wife & I would like to thank all of you who are doing this for Cancer Research & you are all Stars.Good Luck.

fair play to you all at the end of the day, and like scottf said, im not trying to do anything wrong, all i wanna do is make sure the season ticket goes to good use!

But it need not go any further, thanks anyway!

matt

Soccer Night Extra:- "Peter Beagrie last night"

Last night peter Beagrie tipped the blades to retain 2nd position in the championship at the end of the season despite persistant pressure from rivals Leeds United and Watford.

Beagrie predicts that The Blades will lose just 1 of there remaining 8 fixtures, and will finish second, 2 points ahead of chasing Leeds.

Good old Beagrie, what do you think?

Predictions on remaining 8 fixtures welcome!

Matt

1.-Norwich-Away-Draw

2.-Southampton -Home -Win

3-Stoke-Away-Win

4.-Hull -Home-Win

5.-Cardiff -Away-Draw

6.-L***s-Home-Win

7.-Luton-Away-Draw

8.-Palace-Home-Win

Archived