Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

I have just spoken to a guy I know & he know's Morgan & he asked what was going on down at the lane & he said Unsworth was peed off at his treatment since he got sent off,but he has accepted that all the players who have been sent off under Warnock have suffered the same way,look at Quinn & Morgan.But Morgan said that the whole team is focused and any in fighting has been sorted & Utd are going to get promotion.Glad to hear that everything is now all well at the Lane.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Sunderland's Andy Gray has joined the Clarets on loan for the rest of the season - with a permanent deal to be completed in the summer.

Well that's stuffed L***s Blackwell was so sure he would go to them,I wonder why Gray didn't sign for them seeing that he used to be on their books,might be they said he was not good enough,good on Gray & I hope he does well for them.

I predicted yesterday with a work collegue that Utd, Leeds and Watford would finish as follows:

2. Utd 90pts

3= Leeds 84pts

3= Watford 84pts

This included a win against Leeds. What a massive 6 pointer that is going to be. For the recdord I had the following united results:

Norwich-Away-Draw

Southampton -Home -Win

Stoke-Away-Win

Hull -Home-Win

Cardiff -Away-Lose

Weeds-Home-Win

Luton-Away-Draw

Palace-Home-Draw

Archived