Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Totally stunned, we deserved so much from this game we dominated & got stung by 2 defensive mistakes,again,according to the BBC commentator L***s penalty was dubious,but does it make anyone else wonder why they keep getting these late penalties & opposing team players getting sent off,well if they fixed matches in the 70s they can do the same in 06.But I mentioned Earnshaw in an earlier post he is Prem quality & showed it by scoring,our strikers couldn't score in a brothel at the moment.What is going on we can't score for love or money,up to xmas we were the 2nd best scorers in the Championship.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES (GOBSMACKED)

Sorry Tosh, and much as it pains me, but its a bit much to even talk about Leeds fixing matches. Lets stop talking about what we deserve any more - fact is we got nothing because we weren't good enough on the day. We've got nothing from the other matches we've cocked up - cos we simply haven't been good enough.

I am sitting here hoping that things are going to turn round, but the Southampton game now takes on real importance. Leeds aren't playing that well, but getting results, its a worry now. We've been here before, I only hope that Neil has something to change thats gonna work, and soon.

Just grasping at straws Barnie41 & angry,but we have scored 8 in Jan/7 in Feb/ & 1 in March 16 goals in 10 week is garbage,but we played well today,but our defence made 2 errors & they scored from both mistakes,we cannot even get a penalty,but I am still going to stay as positive as I can & hope the last 7 matches come good,we have Southampton,Hull & Stoke if we don't get anything from these 3 we don,t deserve anything.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Frustrated is what I feel, that its all going pear shaped and there's nothing we can do about it.

Still, got tickets for the home games to come, and I'll shout myself hoarse until the end, one way or another.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived