Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

For today and today only...

Come on Palace:clap:

What are the odds:

L**ds win through a late, set-piece goal, due to a dodgy reffing decision.

OR

Palace go down to ten men due to another dodgy reffing decision.

OR

Both. :suspect:

Plenty of teams have brought in players near to the end of the season & have suffered,our main team played over half a season together & has since been broke up to accomodate new signings,although I think we needed more depth to the squad,I feel they should have been brought in gradually or in case of injuries.

I agree saxon51 evrytime I see there result the team they have played has had 1 or 2 players sent off or they have got a penalty in the dying minutes.L***s have had 10 penalties this season,how many have we had??.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

That is a poor & offensive statement,the man was & still is a legend at Hillsborough as he is at the Lane.I think you owe an apology,making a discrimination racist remark.

Sorry, perhaps it was a bit below the belt (no pun intended). But I don't see why it was racist? :confused:

I am disabled & have been discriminated against & if someone insults I feel it is as much racist as calling other races.Apology accepted it is a footy thread so let's keep it at that.

What a result!!

Now it's a sprint with no handicaps .... and it's all down to us.

I knew we'd be depending on other results before the season was over.

Now, come on Warnock, stop buggering about.

1 Reading ........39 56 91

2 Sheff Utd ......39 24 75

3 Watford ........39 26 72

4 Leeds ...........39 21 71

5 Crystal Palace 39 20 67

We can now match them, game for game, and afford one more slip-up than them as long as our goal tally improves.

Archived