Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Poor is an understatement when you look how we've performed the rest of the season.

Hopefully Saturday it will all come together again - seems like an age since a game at the Lane.

Looks like someones dropped a huge knacker with the Horse - we don't want him and West Brom don't want him back. Would be nice to know the full story behind it as it's looking like it's going to cost us over a million for a player who won't play for us again :suspect:

According to the paper Hors has been told by Warnock to stay at home & train,something bad must have happened for Warnock to do this if it's true.

Yeah Robbie I think Robson's lost the plot like his mate Brucey,he moans that he never wanted to sell him & they are still short due to injuries & they still don't want him back.I think WBA are resigned to going down.

i cant understand the hosfield situation, bout a week and a half since robson was saying he wanted to keep him, now they say they dont want him back

The only reason I can think is that Horsefield wanted to go even though robson didn't want him to.Would you want a player of ours back who walked out to another club.

The only reason I can think is that Horsefield wanted to go even though robson didn't want him to.Would you want a player of ours back who walked out to another club.

i remember a young lee morris i would welcome back to the lane

Edit, not now though, not after he picked leicester over us

...............can I ask a stupid question your name saxon is nothing to do with the rock band Saxon is it.Tosh

No tosh. It's saxon as in Saxony, Germany.

what i was saying is though, that at no point have we been relying on other results to go our way in terms of, other teams would have been able to go above us if they won there games in hand.

it has helped a hell of a lot yes, because we have been poor lately

Get your point robbie, but we all have to agree, without Watford and L**ds tripping up now and then, we would be in the playoffs and no higher. Two more hiccups for us, and none for either of those two then it's Cardiff panic for us.

Archived