Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Look's like Horsfield is staying & returning to training next week,Warnock stated he came in to see me about not being in the team & I told him I can only pick 11 players plus the subs & he did not take it well by all accounts,if he is commited to us getting into the Premiere League he should work hard to get back into the team,look's like we have a whinging ex Premiere League player who thinks he can just walk into the team because he played there with WBA .We will just have to wait & see how he does,I still like him as a player but I don't like moaning footballers they unsettle the rest of the team.Anyway a win for the Blades tomorrow.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Blades boss Neil Warnock will consider Geoff Horsfield for selection from next week

The on-loan West Brom striker is on 'gardening leave' until Monday after a bust-up with Warnock that left United looking to terminate the agreement they have to keep Horsfield until the end of the season and then seal a permanent move.

However, a loan move to Derby did not materialise before yesterday's deadline and with West Brom refusing to have the player back, Horsfield remains at Bramall Lane.

Warnock said: "I'll have no problems picking Geoff if I think he's the right man for the job.

"At the moment I'm choosing players who have proved themselves on the,pitch and also during training in the week.

"Just because you bring someone in doesn't mean that you are duty-bound to include them, although I can understand why Geoff is frustrated about not being involved.

"When he comes back here he's fighting for his place the same as everyone else. Others are in there ahead of him because they deserve to be, but that can change."Quinn is out for at least 2 weeks due to a minor stress fracture.

Archived