Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Team news:

Kenny,Kozluk,Unsworth,Morgan,Short,Tonge,Jagielka,Iffill,Armstrong,,Shipperley,Webber.Subs:Lucketti,Montgomery,Gillespie,Akyinbyi.B Dyer.

I am suprised Short is in the team after last weks howlers,I would have put in Lucketti & no Kabba either.I just hope this is the team to sort Southampton out.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES.

what a game today, transformation or what?

kenny had 2 saves to make and he did them with relative ease.

kozzy played a blinder with his jinking runs (and his wayward passing ha ha)

unsworth linking up well with chrisy armstrong again

short and morgan did there jobs prfessionally today.

ifill, great game for him and a fully deserved standing ovation for him.

webber and shipperley linking up well again, webber bless him had done so much running he was well knackered. feel sorry he dint get the goal instead of shipps (still dont know how he missed it)

What a turn round - Ifill having the best game I've seen him play for ages, scores one and hits the bar with a chip - Shipperley taking defenders on only to drag a shot just wide, Ifills standing ovation, good team performance with Webber and HMS up front.

Loved it - with results going our way, thats a great day.

Good luck Reading - good club, good football, they deserve promotion. Now lets get that automatic spot (too much to ask to clinch it against Leeds?).

also must note the referee for his performance today, he is the best ref i have seen for a hell of a long time down at the lane. im one of the first to get on ref's backs for inept performances. but credit needs to go to the man in black (even if he did getin front of one of our passes)

also must note the referee for his performance today, he is the best ref i have seen for a hell of a long time down at the lane. im one of the first to get on ref's backs for inept performances. but credit needs to go to the man in black (even if he did getin front of one of our passes)

True it was good peformance from him today.The only thing I think he got wrong was he should have yellow carded their number 9 for diving.

True it was good peformance from him today.The only thing I think he got wrong was he should have yellow carded their number 9 for diving.

definately,

i have said for a long time if a player gets in a position like that and the ref doesnt give a pen, he has to book the player for diving,

Apart from a dodgy first half hour it was a good team performance - seems like the spirit is back in the team.

Ifill showed us what he's capable of and it was great to see the crowd show him the support he deserves. Webber chasing defenders down and repeatedly winning the ball was great to see as well.

Just hope Warnock doesn't forget about Kabba - it's down to him, Webber and Ships that we're in this position and he should still have a major part to play in the run in :D

Archived