Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Well done Blades.

6 games left, 18 points to play for. 4 wins or 12 points would guarantee promotion if the goal difference remains the same.

Blades games left; Stoke, Hull, Cardiff, L**ds, Luton and Palace.

L**ds stil have; Hull, Plymouth, Reading, Blades, Crewe and Preston.

Watford have; Palace, Luton, Wolves, Ipswich, QPR and Hull.

If we can win our next 3 matches we should be fine!

Personally think Kabbas attitude has been a lot better lately it's just the whole team has been crap. He's still the joint highest scorer and has the best games per goal (not inlcuding people who's played 1 or 2 games like Ian Ross). We will need him before the season is done. I'd rather see Kabba on the bench than Dyer or Ade, no offence to them of course.

nah kabba has been slack since the talkof him leaving the club,

i certainly would not miss him if he went unless he bucks up his ideas.

when first came/came back from injury/begining of season he was great. but snc ethen he just watches the ball, he is getting lazier and lazier. he needs to look at himself

What a difference the crowd made, getting behind the players throughout. It was brilliant. You could tell it just gave them the boost they needed.

And that's what Ifill can do when we get off his back.

Back on track!!

Hope you enjoyed your session before the game as well - what pubs did you end up in ??

Hope you enjoyed your session before the game as well - what pubs did you end up in ??

Certainly did!

Straight to the Howard from the station. That place looks like a hell-hole from the outside but it's really nice inside. Watched the first half of the Liverpool match then wandered on.

Decided to call in Scream as there were a couple of really nice blondes by the window, but (as you said) full of shtudents so we did one after a quick pint.

Then onto the Red Lion. Was gonna call up to the one up the road but had a couple more in the Red Lion and then legged it to the ground as pies and burgers were required.

Cheers for the advice. I'll definitely be doing that again!!

Although it might have to be next season at this rate. Looks like I'm driving down to the Hull match and Palace is a 1.30 k-o...

That's more like it.

I think the nerves showed in the first 30mins but once the goal went in we never looked back.

Good performances from everyone, but Ifill, Webber and Jags stood out for me.

If I had to pick I'd say Ifill nicked man of the match from Webber.

Just because his performance was in spite of the ***** he's been getting, the fact he's been ill and that he's waiting for his first baby.

HE IS A QUALITY PLAYER.

I have a feeling that he'll play a major part in our run in and eventual promotion.

COME ON!!!!!

Certainly did!

Straight to the Howard from the station. That place looks like a hell-hole from the outside but it's really nice inside. Watched the first half of the Liverpool match then wandered on.

Decided to call in Scream as there were a couple of really nice blondes by the window, but (as you said) full of shtudents so we did one after a quick pint.

Then onto the Red Lion. Was gonna call up to the one up the road but had a couple more in the Red Lion and then legged it to the ground as pies and burgers were required.

Cheers for the advice. I'll definitely be doing that again!!

Although it might have to be next season at this rate. Looks like I'm driving down to the Hull match and Palace is a 1.30 k-o...

Glad to be of assistance:thumbsup:

Can you imagine what it will be like if we need three points and get it against Leeds at home?

So looking forward to that one already. Saturday was much better, loads of positives, and looks like the confidence is back.

Fingers crossed, but there's still some nail biting to do.

Archived