Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Across 20 home games (obviously not including 3 to play)

24,454 Sheffield Wednesday

23,059 Sheffield United

Since there's only about 1,500 in it, can Wednesday fans stop going on about how many more fans they have?

Across 20 home games (obviously not including 3 to play)

24,454 Sheffield Wednesday

23,059 Sheffield United

Since there's only about 1,500 in it, can Wednesday fans stop going on about how many more fans they have?

And that 1,500 are probably the FREE tickets they give to the school kids .

Regards CB

My mates just put a bet on us to finish with 87 points.

He had a dream about it last night.

Leeds and Watford finish on 85 points each but Watford end up 3rd because of goal difference.

He stands to win £650ish if he's right.

What's happened to all the Ifill bashers all of a sudden?

One good game and there all on Radio Sheffield saying 'Oh i told yer he was a good player!' :suspect:

Suppose we'll have to wait and see if he misses a penalty on Saturday, see if everyone changes their tune again.

What's happened to all the Ifill bashers all of a sudden?

One good game and there all on Radio Sheffield saying 'Oh i told yer he was a good player!' :suspect:

Suppose we'll have to wait and see if he misses a penalty on Saturday, see if everyone changes their tune again.

i still think he has been a major dissapointment for us this season.

one decent game per 5 he plays is really not good enough. i go on another football forum, and there is one lad who always sticks up for him, but he does also come out with other **** :D

I always stick up for him too.

Yeah he's not had a fantastic start but once he gets into form he'll be a major asset I reckon.

Plus I think in the majority of games where he's played bad, the team has played bad too. As usual a scapegoat is required.

Too many games he's spent chasing hopeful long balls and trying to win flick ons. He's a winger for fekcs sake.

The games where we've knocked it about and tried to play are when he's looked the business.

We've be crying out for some creative players for a few years now. I just think we should give him time, he's clearly a confidence player.

I have stood up for him as well ,with his bad ankle injury last term,it takes a lot of getting over such an injury physically & mentally,I hope he play's the last 6 like he played last week,good luck to the lad.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Archived