Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Just been on a football transfers forum.

The following from a regular on there. Not saying he's right about this one or owt.

"sheffield united will make a £2m bid for the out of favour nicky hunt. other arrival at brammall lane will/ may include anthony gardner (failed to agree terms in january), swiss full back Cristoph Spycher (Eintracht frankfurt wanted too much £ for him last summer) and a return for towring greek centre back Traianos Dellas to complete the new look back four. on the striker front, niel warnock will face competition for the signiture of cameron jerome, so may look to bobby zamora (who wants regular football, and would relish linking up with former team and room mate paul ifill) or previous target omer golan.

kevin kilbane is expected to join for between £500k and £1.5m, but warnock will not pay over the odds. a holding midfield player will be brought in to allow tonge and jagielka more freedom, expect this to be nantes prodigy jeremy Toulalan or feyenoord elder statesman patrick paauwe. warncok is currently mulling over wether dellas could play this role, if this is his descision, expect either local boy jonathan fortune (charlton CB, from mansfield)to come in, or dan ****tu from QPR

big name exits will include leigh bromby ( to be replaced by zhang yaokun, already agreed), captain chris morgan and alan quinn. derek geary is also headed for either huddersfield or bradford."

Everton will never sell Kilbane,he signed a 2 year extension last season & he is one of there best players,it would be great but i cannot see that happening.As for Dellas I cannot see that either a euro winner no chance.I would Zamora he is a decent player & quick,Fortune is alway's on the injury list.I think Jerome would be great,but who goes then from the front.I would rather wait for transfers on the official site than believe rumours.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

I am praying we do it that game too. Win hull, win cardiff, and then do it on the leeds game. you lot will be able to sing to leeds and wind them up so i can throw them out! :thumbsup:

Well i'm sat in prisoner seating block H so I wll have the time of my life taunting them if we do it.

Everton will never sell Kilbane,he signed a 2 year extension last season & he is one of there best players,it would be great but i cannot see that happening.As for Dellas I cannot see that either a euro winner no chance.I would Zamora he is a decent player & quick,Fortune is alway's on the injury list.I think Jerome would be great,but who goes then from the front.I would rather wait for transfers on the official site than believe rumours.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Theres going to be a million rumours going round Tosh because if we go up its worth about 25 million quid to the Blades?

The pigs cant even think about spending 25p :hihi: :hihi:

Lets enjoy being the best team in Sheffield and Yorkshire for a few years :D

Regards CB

Should we go up I can't wait for the Chelsea game.

Can you imagine Warnock & Mourinho on the touch line?:hihi:

They're so similar (personality wise) they'll either be at each others throats or the best of friends.

Just been on a football transfers forum.

The following from a regular on there. Not saying he's right about this one or owt.

"sheffield united will make a £2m bid for the out of favour nicky hunt. other arrival at brammall lane will/ may include anthony gardner (failed to agree terms in january), swiss full back Cristoph Spycher (Eintracht frankfurt wanted too much £ for him last summer) and a return for towring greek centre back Traianos Dellas to complete the new look back four. on the striker front, niel warnock will face competition for the signiture of cameron jerome, so may look to bobby zamora (who wants regular football, and would relish linking up with former team and room mate paul ifill) or previous target omer golan.

kevin kilbane is expected to join for between £500k and £1.5m, but warnock will not pay over the odds. a holding midfield player will be brought in to allow tonge and jagielka more freedom, expect this to be nantes prodigy jeremy Toulalan or feyenoord elder statesman patrick paauwe. warncok is currently mulling over wether dellas could play this role, if this is his descision, expect either local boy jonathan fortune (charlton CB, from mansfield)to come in, or dan ****tu from QPR

big name exits will include leigh bromby ( to be replaced by zhang yaokun, already agreed), captain chris morgan and alan quinn. derek geary is also headed for either huddersfield or bradford."

When have Zamora and Ifill ever played together??????????

Should we go up I can't wait for the Chelsea game.

Can you imagine Warnock & Mourinho on the touch line?:hihi:

They're so similar (personality wise) they'll either be at each others throats or the best of friends.

I'd pay the entrance fee just to watch that!!

Maybe the FA, being one step ahead as per (!) will negotiate sterner penalties for the likes of Warnock bringing the game into disrepute?

I suspect hanging and beheading may well be on the agenda.

Seriously though, if/when we are promoted: Bring it on!!!

Morrison at Palace has said they are gunning for 2nd place & think they can beat us in the last game of the season to pinch it,didn't we hear Blackwell,Watford,Hoddle & Worthless at Norwich say the same things at xmas,why don't they just shut up ,we are going into the Premiere League without a diving cheat like Johnson.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Morrison at Palace has said they are gunning for 2nd place & think they can beat us in the last game of the season to pinch it,didn't we hear Blackwell,Watford,Hoddle & Worthless at Norwich say the same things at xmas,why don't they just shut up ,we are going into the Premiere League without a diving cheat like Johnson.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Hope we thump them on last day of season, then we can all dive on the pitch afterwards, although we will be up by then of course.

Archived