Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Think they may have blown it.........come on leeds/watford

We won 3-2 in our last game and u said we've blown it? i could understand if we lost the last game, but it added more points to our advantage.

Sheffield united need to make alot of changes with the current older players ahead of the premiership.

We wont be blunt, we're as sharp as ever.

My bread is certainly not buttered on the side that involves Neil Warnock, but I would bet everything that the Blades will go up this season.

I say good luck to them and I hope that they do really well in the Premiership!!

The person that posted the original post is obviously a clown.

My bread is certainly not buttered on the side that involves Neil Warnock, but I would bet everything that the Blades will go up this season.

I say good luck to them and I hope that they do really well in the Premiership!!

Well said! but clowns are funny, and he isnt.

Well said that man! :thumbsup:

As an Owls fan it pains me to say it but yes you lot are on the way up. Good luck, you'll need it. But which players will you need to get rid of before next August. There may be some that Paul Sturrock is interested in. I can't see a future in the Premiership for Shipperley, Unsworth and Short.

Talking to my mate last night about possible signings.

A few names kept coming up but we both agreed that a combination of Webber and Horsefield up front would potentially be quite successful.

Anyone else agree or for that matter, disagree?

agreed about webber, but not horsefield.

signings which would be nice upon promotion

koumas

james collins

arca

jerome

back up for kenny

and maybe a few more chucked in there

Archived