Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Yup I reckon you're up now after a wee wobble. As a Liverpool fan I can't say I look forward to visiting the Lane. Awful place as an away fan, but I guess that's what you guys want.

Do you have access to the investment needed to prevent you doing a Sunderland impression next season? Just can't help thinking that Reading and Leeds/Watford are better equipped for the challenge of the Prem. My money's on Warnock not lasting past Xmas.

I'm no financial expert but we made a profit this year and spent quite a bit on players/stadium and still managed to keep on chip away at debt.

Taking this into account I reckon money from promotion will go on ground improvements, debt, transfers and wages.

I think there'll be a decent wedge to spend.

The Blunts will go up!!

Its now or never!! They have been the "nearly Done it" team for too long.... it hurts me to say this but i wish them all the Best.... Mr W has done a Grand job at Bumhole lane with not so much cash.... Lets hope they do sheffield Proud!!

Archived