Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Graham Poll is the official for the Utd vs L***s match,he is a good referee & we need a strong official as the L***s players fall down all over the pitch,can't wait for this one & promotion after beating them.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Where's the best place to go after the match if we've been promoted?

I'm taking a little flask of whiskey out with me cuz it'll be a mare in the pubs.

Thinking of heading up to to Peace Gardens. Anyone else up for it?

I'm taking a little flask of whiskey out with me cuz it'll be a mare in the pubs.

Bit of advise:

Give it to a female when going in because if your searched you will be refused entry! There are fewer female search-and-eject so that is the best option.:thumbsup:

It will be an highrisk game so more people will be searched.

It's my birthday the day before so I'll be in Champs before and after the match. The more the merrier!

Bit of advise:

Give it to a female when going in because if your searched you will be refused entry! There are fewer female search-and-eject so that is the best option.:thumbsup:

It will be an highrisk game so more people will be searched.

Nice one.

Problem is I'm going with 2 males. My mate has long hair and a funny voice but I doubt he'll pass for a girl.

If they do take the flask off me will they have to give it back after the game?

Alternatively if I used an old coke bottle or summat would that be ok?

I work on search and eject - depends who you are and how much cheek you give us, wether you look drunk etc./ We would definitely take it off you and you wouldn't get it back. We may refuse you entry all together.

It all depends who you get, and how you are with them. Certainly if we can smell alcohol on you at the same time you won't be going in i'm afraid.

What stand are you btw?

Fill a normal Coke bottle with Coke and vodka/Jim Beam/Bacardi/whatever. It'll look like Coke but will contain enough to warm the Winter chills.

PS. Mark B

What's the rule on boozing? If you refused entry to anyone who had alcohol on their breath there'd be less than 10,000 people getting in.

Fill a normal Coke bottle with Coke and vodka/Jim Beam/Bacardi/whatever. It'll look like Coke but will contain enough to warm the Winter chills.

PS. Mark B

What's the rule on boozing? If you refused entry to anyone who had alcohol on their breath there'd be less than 10,000 people getting in.

We understand people have a drink but if you look like you have had a few, if you are sluring/swaying/aggressive then we will refuse you entry - or I would anyway. The official rule on alcohol is that you are not allowed to enter any stadium under the influence of alcohol - obviously we relax those and were not going to refuse everyone. I work away end so we do seem to be more strict than the other stands.

Archived