Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

England 2018

Blades want Heskey

Emile Heskey could be on his way out of Birmingham this summer if they fail to stay in the premiership. Birmingham will need to cut their wage bill if they are relegated and Heskey on of the big wage earners looks to be one of the first to go. Neil Warnock is said to be a fan of Heskey and is looking to sign the ex England star to add experience to his frontline for next years campaign.

Oh please god not Heskey he is the worst Premiere League striker since Akyinbiyi.It makes me shudder to think of it.But with us gaining promotion there is bound to be loads of rubbish being thrown our way.

In 20 years of going to the footy I can only remember being searched once and that was at Wembley so doubt you've got much to worry about syko.

I've been searched twice.

Once at France v England in the Portugal finals when the intelligent guy took the batteries out of my camera because he said they could be used as missiles!???

The other time was Liverpool vs Sheff United a few years back. Got patted down as I went in. Later had to visit the police station to report that my mobile phone, wallet and car keys had been taken...

I am feeling very nervous already,Warnock on the BBC sport this morning said,I think L***s & Watford will win there respective matches against Wolves & Reading,he is using the mind games,I want Wolves to play the best game they have played all season tonight even though I hate them & Hoddle & as for Reading they are going for the points & goals record they will not ease up,I hope not anyway.A draw for us today & losses for the 3rd & 4th & we will be promoted this weekend,Warnock said we only need to draw all 4 remaining matches & we are there,I could not stand that.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Archived