Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Well that's Warnock for you :rolleyes:

Heard he had one of his referee bashings last night again??? The guy really needs to chill when you go up!

no mate he said on the radio after that the ref had a good game........couldn't belive mi ears:o

Just wanna cover a few points that have allready been mentioned if I may lads:-

Referee:- For once, I could'nt find any real bad points to make about him through-out the game, I think he made the correct decisions nearly all of the time????............I mean say what you want, but even the penalty was a penalty!

Kabba's Chance:-

I don't really think you can blame him for that miss really, I knew straight away that it was good goalkeeping that stopped him scoring, anyone who has watched the chance on Sky Sports News will see that the goalkeepers movement / Quick reactions spoiled Kabba's chance, He rushed straight off his line, and made himself big about a foot away from Kabbs!

Goal-mouth Scramble:- What can I say about this????? Blocked by the Goalkeeper, the defender and the post, just unlucky really!

What a game though, as Warnock would say "Its a great advertisement for championship football", I think a match like that would be more than suited in the top flight!

Overall a top class performance and great result!

UP THE BLADES!

yeah we should thrash them. thanks to matt i will only be watching the game on big screen though :(.

Better than nothing I suppose, thank you sufc.

Can we not go through the whole Matt said he would get me a ticket and hasn't routine again. When demand exceeds supply there are always people who will miss out on things - live with it :rant:

Archived